LDS Family Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at LDS Family Services

Center Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ogden, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LDS Family Services (Ogden, UT) in December 2015.

Interview

The job was technically: Receptionist. But the experience was amazing. I met with the office manager who was cool as a cucumber and so easy going I could have called him cuz... as in cousin.. but I didnt. He was very professional answered all my questions and was positive and assertive in answering my questions about the dress code.

Interview Questions

• He asked me if I knew what they did there.   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LDS Family Services (Sandy, UT) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very fast. I submitted my resume, then the next day I got a phone call, then that same day I had the interview. I was given an offer for employment that same day, before I even left from the interview. I filled out all the paperwork and started training that same day. The panel/group interview was very difficult.

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a client who called in if they were in a severe crisis?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LDS Family Services (Sandy, UT).

Interview

Interview was set up over the phone by the head counselor from the department I would be assisting. They were also the interviewer. *Wear dress or skirt (nothing short or low cut) and pantyhose or tights, as this was the companies dress standard in 2009* Pretty standard questions during interview, going over resume. Liked that I was comfortable in the MS Office Suite. Would have like transcribing experience.

Interview Questions

• "Tested" me on my MS Excel skills. Sat me at the computer. Opened an excel document on their computer and asked me to create a new one that looked just like it.

And there was a background check after offer is accepted, that has to be passed before you can begin working. Looks for anything beyond a standard traffic violation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was an hourly position. No negotiations.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I interviewed at LDS Family Services (Provo, UT) in January 2008.

Interview

get place to work. makes a difference in the community. people very friendly. not stressful. great work environment. highly recommend it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

everything was great.

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LDS Family Services in September 2011.

Interview

Easy. They ask simple questions. If you answer those, then you get the job.

Interview Questions

• Find whether a string is a palindrome.   1 Answer