LEGOLAND Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LEGOLAND Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEGOLAND.

Interview

They call you set up interview. Once you arrive you go into a conference room they interview you after they ask you to wait if they call you name that means you stay if not then you didnt get the job..

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Group/team based interview with two exercises that are suppose to see how you work with others. This was then followed by a short mini individual interview. This was still around the locations grand opening so things may be different.

Performer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied for an audition online via a SignUpGenius, and they asked us to prepare a 30-bar song and/or a one minute monologue. I arrived at the audition location and ended up having my ID verified since my name wasn't on the list, and waiting almost an hour past my scheduled time. It was really unprofessional.

Ride Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview. First we had to walk around the park and take note of observations on an assessment sheet, such as go on a ride in this area and write what you noticed the MC's were doing. There was a vision test, a safety test in following complex directions, and a two part interview. The first part was about discussing availability and the assessment sheet. The second part was answering normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Legoland?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your hobbies?   Answer Question
    • What is your dream job/career?   Answer Question
    • What is something you are skilled at that you developed over time?   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you dealt with an angry person and how you solved the issue.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you've done something nice for a stranger.   Answer Question
    • If you were stranded on a desert island and you can only bring three things or people with you, what would they be or who would they be?   1 Answer

Retail Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Really fun and easy to get into. For backround check the drug test is a mouth swab it was an open interview process... 50 word min. Sorry, all I want you to know is the drug test for backround check is a 5 panel mouth swab

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite animal   1 Answer

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Lakeland, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Was about three interviews total - one with Human Resources, the other two with Marketing heads. Since I am out of town, they phone screened me then Skyped me. All very nice and asked questions pertaining to the position that I did not feel uncomfortable answering. Was not offered the position, but enjoyed the interview process thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• What would your current supervisor say your strengths are?   Answer Question

Grounds Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring process was very simple. I applied online and received an email with a schedule for a group interview about 2 weeks later. 3 days later, I had another interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would your position help our park-goers feel more safe?   1 Answer
    • If you were stuck on an island and could bring 3 items OR 3 people, who or what would you bring?   Answer Question
    • What's the last thing you did to help someone?   Answer Question

Education Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an EDUCATION ASSOCIATE. And that is what I arrived to interview for. They however, had an entirely different agenda and did not inform me. They decided to have me interview for ATTRACTIONS and NOT INFORM ME that THEY WERE NO LONGER HIRING for the education associate even though THATS WHAT I APPLIED FOR.

Then why didn't you tell me??

I found this out by explicitly asking one of the directors, otherwise I probably would not have found out i was interviewing for a different job until the actual interview, or who knows- my first day!

Extremely UNPROFESSIONAL, disorganized, and a complete waste of my time, energy and gas money. And according to other reviews, this has happened other times as well. So a word to the wise, if you apply here, you might not get the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to interview for other positions?
      Do you want us to inform you in two months if we have openings?
      Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Winter Haven, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

Pretty painless, group of 5 once everyone arrived the security officer gave us directions to the training building, which most of our group of 10 stopped at the HR building instead of continuing on to where we were supposed to meet. Once everyone was checked in they took us 5 at a time to do the actual group interview section. A couple individual questions and we had 2 minutes to put together a commercial for LegoLand... that was fun. So far I know 2 of us from the group of 5 were hired.

Interview Questions

• Asked us to pick one of the core values of Merlin Entertainment and explain what it means to us...   Answer Question

Admissions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LEGOLAND (Carlsbad, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Basic questions that anyone should be able to answer. They like to focus on children, so make sure you emphasize you love working with the young kids to make their LEGO dreams come through. They ask about 5-10 questions and you usually hear back quickly. I interviewed and heard the next day if I got the position. Which I did. Interview is very easy to pass.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LEGOLAND?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They give you an offer and its pretty basic. Minimum wage etc. Good for a first job.