LG Electronics Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LG Electronics Manager Interview Questions

2.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

It was a one hour panel interview. Various levels of expertise were presented and formal and informal questions were asked. Different departments may have different hiring processes. Be able to clearly discuss your resume and relevant skills.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of Korean culture and working style?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LG Electronics

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty standard, 1 phone interview and 1 interview with the senior management. They asked basic questions like why do you want to work here and tell me about yourself. They asked about all my experience and how it relates to the role I was applying for.
    Overall good experience, didn't feel nervous. Was better than most companies where they usually drill you on questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very siimple.
    Once they have found me, the ask to the former Manager to interview me.
    After aproved I was sent to meet with the Korean director. After his approval took one month until they ask me to come back to talk with the CFO. After the aproval the sent me the offer letter. Which I declined, 2 times until we reach a decent sallary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

consultant contacted me and I was called for the interview , it was a 3 stage interview with the final one at the head office before the offer was made

Interview Questions

• what do u think is important planning or execution and why   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amman (Jordan)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Amman (Jordan)) in March 2011.

Interview

applying for the job, had a call with reciter and phone interview, then face to face interview, then your line manager interview, after this you will get the approval on the coming three days.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Seoul (South Korea)) in March 2011.

Interview

document review -> 1st interview/presentation -> 2nd interview with directo

Negotiation

persuade HR to accept your opinion, they are trying to negotiate your career and salary.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riga (Latvia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Riga (Latvia)) in September 2008.

Interview

1. Phone conversation with recruiter
    2. Interview with CFO, PResidend and HR. Need to listen carefully to aunderstand korean english. Good point was to mention knowladge of company product although it was not needed for my job. Be possitive. Who tha t you worth money they will pay you. Before hiring make sure about all the packege, due to it could be told to you that you fill have salary X, company will pay for you phone bills in limit of Y, you will have lunch support in Z, but after you will sign the cntract you will see, that salary X=salary+Y+Z. Feels like they've ceated you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you are really good, ask salary as much as possible. The more you ask the more they will avaluate you. This work only if you are interview by korean.