LG Electronics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LG Electronics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

One phone call; One skype call which involved interviewing with three different people. The process was fairly quick. The questions focused on my past projects and internships. The interviewers asked seemingly simple questions which I answered fairly well.

Interview Questions

• The interviewers focused on one of my projects which was extremely relevant to my field of interest.   Answer Question

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

HR screening call and then face-to-face. HR rep for the screening call was 45 min late. Facilities were run down and dirty. Only 1 or 2 people said hello as I waited or asked to help as HR just left me in the break room for 30 min.

Interview Questions

• They wanted me to teach them how to run a B2B marketing campaign for the energy sector.   1 Answer
    • Ok, but how do you get more customers?   1 Answer
    • I asked what was to be a first softball "What do you enjoy most about working at LG?" The hiring manager was flabbergasted and literally unable to reply. The HR rambled of some story but, I was to distracted as the hiring manager composed himself.   1 Answer
    • Joke, Total Joke... I determined that LG doesn't have the resources or corporate culture to enact a successful B2B marketing campaign.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Met with a senior engineer for the interview for about 30 minutes. There wasn't a second interview, but there was a few days until an offer. The whole process only took about a week.

Logistics Interview

Interview

The interview was quite straightforward. They asked fairly basic questions such as "What is your greatest strength/weakness," "How will your recent experience allow you to do your job here?" etc. There were only a few questions asked and then it was over. I then had an even shorter second round interview with another interviewer. I was contacted within several hours by the interviewer stating that I landed the position.

Interview Questions

• How will the experience that you have help you to do the job that you are being interviewed for?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

There were a panel of three people who sat for the interview: the division manager, HR, and a member of the division. They were friendly and tried to ease my nerve with basic talk, but I'm sure it was also to get an idea of my personality. They asked standard questions like "what kind of projects did you work on that you felt was successful to your previous/current employers?" and "What do you know about our ___ division?"

Cell Phone Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I have never been on an interview like this one at all. They just had me fill out paper work and then I was taken through the metal detectors and told that was where I would be working. she took me to the boss he looked at me and another guy and said yes. and that was it.

Sale Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LG Electronics.

Interview

I submit my resume through a staffing agency, and the I got selected, and the manager arranged an interview with me. And they asked questions about my resume. They are open to diversity and opportunity.In the end the whole process was very related and focused on the experiences and high school life.

Shared Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

The in-person interview itself was quite short; I felt that there was a significant amount of pertinent information relating to role and expectations that was omitted. The organization also required that I interview with one of their leader,an expat from Korea, and I realized 5 minutes into the conversation that it would turn out to be an ineffective, unproductive, one-way monologue.

Wireless Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LG Electronics (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was good. At first they asked how my day was going. And they asked questions about my resume. They asked technical questions too. At the end, I also asked them questions too.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LG Electronics (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Randomly and very high level. if you want this job simple say "I can program in Java, I can program in Python, I can progam in Ruby On Rail, I can program in whatever language. They are only looking for programmers to fill thiis job. They are NOT interested in QA or Testing. If you mention that you ar OUT of the process.   1 Answer