LIBSYS (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LIBSYS (India) Interview Questions

Updated Feb 28, 2018

3.2

Software Development Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through on-campus placement in my college. The first round was a Technical + Apti MCQ quiz. Second round contained 5 coding questions in which just code had to be written and there was no compiler. After getting selected, there was an on-site interview which had a technical interview and HR round.

Interview Questions

• Write the code for the following sequence
      54321   1 Answer
    • What is Normalisation?   Answer Question
    • If there are 2 poles of 15m and rope of 16m is attached to their heads, then calculate the distance between the poles if the distance between the lowest point of the curve made by the rope and the ground is 7m   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was a 2 day process. Each round was a elimination round:
    1) Online Aptitude Test (Medium difficulty)
    2) Online Coding round. You just have to write the pseudo code. No compiler was there.
    3) 1st Technical Interview (at their Gurgaon office).
    4) 2nd Technical interview, if you cleared the first.
    5) HR round

Interview Questions

• 1) Make Pattern coding question.
      2) Questions were asked on Bit manipulation in Coding round.   2 Answers

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Started with a HR question "Tell me something about yourself". Screened resume and major focus was on what is mentioned in resume ,data structures and SQL.Make sure you don't lie in interview.

Interview Questions

• All technologies mentioned in resume,data structures,SQL (joins and nested queries),puzzles   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India).

Interview

It was a two day process . On first day there were two rounds . First was the Aptitude round whose level was average to easy. It was a objective online test. Second round on that day was coding which had to be done on a editor like notepad with no compiler. Mainly questions were from linked list. One was from pattern. One was merging of two arrays and sorting them.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) in November 2017.

Interview

It had total five rounds.Apti+ technical,paper coding(5ques)2 technical interviewd and 1HR.Interview was at gurgaon office. There were 10 8 were shortlisted in first round then 2 for interview. Interview was simple with basic concept based questions

Interview Questions

• In the interview there were basic concept based questions on Java c++, on normalization, questions on link list, data structures   Answer Question

Software Development Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (New Delhi (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

On first day , first stage was about 50 APTITUDE, C language questions(focussing on pointers and structure ques), It was an elimination stage.
    Then there was a written round, normally they ask question s on Linked lists. but on my time they asked about
    1. what is the next palindrome number after a particular given number.
    for eg number given is 800, next palindrome will be 808.
    2. replace the values of the node with the sum of its left sub tree including its own in tree.
    3. print some pattern
    and 2more questions.
    questions were simple.

Interview Questions

• he asked about oops,sql,dbms,os,and DS + a pattern   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

LIBSYS came in our campus for recruitment on 04/October/2017 . As always , it was the 2 days procedure. There were 4 rounds and every round was an elimination round.
    First round was an online test. There were 50 MCQ questions in first round, out of which 25 were typical quantitative aptitude based questions and rest 25 were c/c++ output based questions(There were 25 source codes for which we had to choose the output from the given options). Timing for first round was 1 hr and 15 mins.
    They chose 50 students out of 152 for the 2nd round.
    Second round was a coding round. Timing for 2nd round was 45 mins. We just had to write code, there was no compilation or testing window. There were 5 questions in coding round. Question are mentioned below:
    1. A pattern based problem.
    2. A problem in which we had to write a function to reverse every k nodes , where k is input to the function.
    3. Write a program to find the largest palindrome in a single linked list.
    4. Program that accepts an array of alphanumeric Strings and sort them without using built in sort function.
    5. Write a code that takes binary number as an input and prints 1 if it is multiple of 3 else print 0.
    They selected 8 students for the third round and call them in there Gurgaon branch for very next day.
    Third round was a Technical Interview. They asked questions from DBMS , CORE JAVA and rest of the question were asked from the technologies mentioned in Resume.
    Fourth and Final round was an HR interview round. They asked basic HR questions and some brain storming puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles asked in HR Interview were quite difficult. There were only 45 minutes to solve such kind of typical problems in coding round.   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

Interview

It was a long full day interview. First we have to clear the aptitude round then we have to face a coding round. In coding round five questions were asked for which we were supposed to write the code in simple text format. No compiler was there.

Programming Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

the written test consists of two rounds
    1st round is online aptitude + technical MCQ test 50 questions (90 mins)
    2nd round is online coding round 5 question (90 mins)
    3rd technical interview (if you cleared this round then they will call you for technical interview again else they will call you for hr interview)
    4th hr interview
    out of 193 students, only 50 cleared 1st round then only 7 cleared 2nd round afterward they will call you for the interview in their office
    out of 7, only 1 was selected.
    I was one of the 7 students but not selected.

Programming Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

it was 2 day process. First round was an aptitude test + technical basic question 1 week preparation is enough. after clearing that round 2nd round was coding only 21 student were selected in this round. 5 question were given and we have 1 hour to complete those we needed to write just logic of the question not the whole program. questions were like. 1) print a pattern 2) reverse a linked list 3) sort 2 unsorted linked list and merge. a string based question and a array based question to find he pair whose sum is closest to a given number. after clearing those round only 8 students were selected. they called us to their office and we had a technical interview and they ask you a lot of puzzles and all the questions were from DMBS and your project the interview was for about 1 hour. and after that the HR interview which was about15 mins long.

Interview Questions

• indexing , puzzles, immutable class, joins,   1 Answer