LIBSYS (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LIBSYS (India) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2018

3.2

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was not much tough process if your basics are clear. Process took 1 day only. Recruitment process took place in our college. First round of aptitude and technical mcq. Second round of coding, 5 questions of different marks. These 5 questions were just above average in difficulty. Then Face to face interview round, in which they asked questions from all important subjects like dbms, os , ada adn cn, other than c,c++ . It took 45-60 minutes. Then hr round.

Interview Questions

• Main focus was on c and dbms. Questions were not that tough if you are clear with basic concepts.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Dehradun (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

first round was paper and paper base in which there were techincal and aptitude .

Second round first was paper and paper base in which there was 4 programs and given 45 miniutes to solve them.
    only 24 student qualified second round.
    third round was technical interview which continued for an hour
    only 12 Student went for HR interview
    finally 9 were selected.

best of luck

Interview Questions

• 1.There was one pattern question.
      2.find minimum in a array using recursion.
      3.Substring
      4.deletion of duplicate elements from a sorted linked list   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India).

Interview

4 rounds:
    aptitude and reasoning-first round and difficult to clear.
    technical objective(java,C,C++)-mostly pointer,and objective java question
    technical Subjective(difficult programs to solve)-short but puzzles like program with time and space complexity criteria
    HR and Group discussion(IQ test)

Interview Questions

• If u already have 5 jobs in your hand then why you want to join our Company   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

Initially an aptitude test
    then a technical test (C/C++)
    Subjective coding (9 questions of varying difficulty, mostly easy)
    At their Office:
    3 Technical Interviews
    1st interview from resume, projects, favourite subjects, OS, DBMS, logical reasoning and puzzles and questions involving permutations and probability
    2nd interview had a coding question plus a mathematical question
    3rd interview, mostly conceptual like Data Abstraction, Normalization, etc

Interview Questions

• To me the mathematical questions were most difficult.
      1. N points plotted on a circle. What's the probability that they all lie on same semicircle   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Dehradun (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy ask C java puzzles Two rounds were there one MCQ and one written and then interview Focus was on problem solving data structures,algorithms They give puzzle from Shakuntla Devi problem on binary search sorting

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (New Delhi (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

It took two days for completion . One at the campus following online apti+technical mcq and another online coding round. Rest of the rounds were taken at the office with 2 technical interview and one HR.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It is poor and you are the lucky if you are not getting selected in this company because if you get selected then your life is gonna to be an hell.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they have their service agreement and originals submission

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Started with a HR question "Tell me something about yourself". Screened resume and major focus was on what is mentioned in resume ,data structures and SQL.Make sure you don't lie in interview.

Interview Questions

• All technologies mentioned in resume,data structures,SQL (joins and nested queries),puzzles   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (New Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

The Interview consisted of 2 rounds: Aptitude and Group Discussion. In GD they gave some topics like Is population growth , Cricket leads over other sports in India and

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LIBSYS (India) (Greater Noida (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a long full day interview. First we have to clear the aptitude round then we have to face a coding round. In coding round five questions were asked for which we were supposed to write the code in simple text format. No compiler was there.