LLamasoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Junior Applied Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (College Station, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was HR which was chilled out. 2nd round was technical where 5 problems in mixed integer programming were given (shared screen) which were different variations of the transportation problem like p-median problem, service level constraints

Data Analytic Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very general background check, asked about your former experience, and after that told me the position I was applying (Data Analytic Engineer) has changed from entry level to senior somehow, so I was not qualified, but HR said they have other two opportunities I might be interested.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire interview process took about 2 weeks. It consisted of 1 phone interview and 2 on-site interviews. The phone interview was a 30 minute chat about previous work history, why I wanted to work at LLamasoft and learning more about the role/company. During the first on site I met with 5 members of HR team. They asked me genuine questions about my previous work experience and shared details about working at LLamasoft and being a member of the HR team. The next interview was a week later where I met briefly met with the Talent Acquisition Manager, HR Manager and COO.

.NET Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (Ann Arbor, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

I've had this happen before, but I think there was a disconnect between the recruiter and the hiring manager. Discussion with the recruiter seemed to go very well. Was asked to complete a coding exercise and given the advice to take my time and do it right. After spending roughly 8-10 hours on it, I submitted it via Github and then got a cryptic message back that they were going with other candidates. Because of the "pull request", I could see that they never even looked at my submission and since this is a position they appear to always be hiring for, I assume other aspects of my background ruled me out. It would have been nice to know that before spending my time on the assignment.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (New York, NY).

Interview

Everything was by phone, first HR then a commercial VP, after that it was another VP. They all said the process was going well but then they never called back, I guess I was not the right fit but at least an email or a call would have been a nice gesture

Interview Questions

• Regular questions, and they were really open about everything   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft.

Interview

Unfortunately, Llamasoft's interviewing process left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I got my first call from HR, which was a phone screen. I passed, because I scheduled another interview with the person who was going to be my manager.

My second phone call went well I had thought, because my potential manager said that they would send me a follow up email later that day -- that was a lie. No email was ever sent.

I sent a follow up email both to HR and the person who interviewed me, but both went unanswered.

I've seen from other reviews that contacting HR has been pointless as well, as they will totally ignore you.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were straight-forward. Thankfully there were none of those vague, open-ended questions that HR usually asks. It was all about my previous work experience as it related to the job.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Design Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ months.

1st round - phone interview with HR. Just two simple questions and then move on to the next round. HR round was Short , brief and just to verify your background if it suits the position requirement.

Second technical round - was setup a week later. It was Webex interview with video sharing. Thoroughly professional & technical.Simple supply chain knowledge questions and SQL/Excel skills in total 5 questions.

Enterprise Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for an "Enterprise Solutions Consultant" position. I was called back and told I was "perfect" for a different "Network Administrator" position.

I had two phone interviews, one for each position.

I was rejected for the "Enterprise Solutions Consultant" position.

I never heard back about the "Network Administrator" and my emails and pnone calls inquiring about this position went un-answered.

Interview Questions

• If I was confortable meeting with "C" level managers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LLamasoft (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

1st round - phone interview with HR. Just two simple questions and then move on to the next round. Rachael had no patience to listen to your answers, no curious about your background. Could not understand the meaning of the talk...
    2nd round - technical interview via WebEx with consultant. Simple supply chain knowledge and SQL/Excel skill.
    Final round: onsite interview. presentation, test using Guru, meeting with consultant team and management team.
    The worst interview experience ever! No respect, not profession.

Supply Chain Design Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LLamasoft in February 2015.

Interview

a. Professional and clear.
    b. The HR spoke well and explained the work culture etc.
    c. process : 1st round : phone screening(HR) , 2nd round : Technical (phone/computer)
    3rd round : Onsite
    d. technical round : The manager was very understanding and gave enough time to think during the interview and had solid supply chain technical background.

Interview Questions

• 1st round :
      i) general HR questions
      ii) why do you think you are a good fit ?
      iii) couple of questions on previous work experience

2nd round : technical
      i) Tell me about your background , why this university ? etc.
      ii) Describe any challenging task/project/work experience
      iii) situation based ( live problem) data related questions : (mostly excel based data manipulation)
      a. given data in one form how would you transform it to a required form ?
      b. mostly involved using vlookups , pivot tables , SQL queries
      iv) situation based supply chain modeling question . what aspects costs/non costs would you consider in SC modeling
      v) do you have any questions ?   1 Answer