LM Wind Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LM Wind Power

2.9

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Little Rock, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

There will be a phone interview first, and then a face to face sit down interview. I would have to say it was one of the best interviews I had been in throughout my career.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was very simple and questions were as expected. But probably because the people are not so talented and can;t ask very challenging questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they don;t negotiate much, they were clear on their limit and I was told in the beginning. I agreed.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Telephonic screening, followed Face to Face interview, Video Conference in a group / panel discussion, online OQ, evaluation by an expert, HR interview, Functional interview, all was very well planed and executed

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

There are multiple rounds of interview. Applied through a job portal and was called by the organisation. Technical interview had fundamental questions related to mechanical engineering. Hands on problem solving is also tested on a white board. The interviewer patiently explained the profile and the expectations the organisation had.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at LM Wind Power.

Interview

Interview process itself was good but the so called hiring manager had no clue about the job. He asked aither trivial questions about my family or asked questions that were irrelevant for the job. It turned out that he had no experience in the field he was managing. The guys from Denmark were reasonable but the hiring manager from India was the most unprofessional I have ever seen in my life. Later on I realised that he was not having the needed qualifications but became a manager due to his ability to manouver people and support Senior Management.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions such as will you be able to travel ... because you have children   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Vadodara (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Professionally managed interview process. It was conducted in a series of discussion stage wise. With top management and department head. Policies were explained in details and transparency was maintained during the process.

Interview Questions

• All related to profile and personal briefing.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Normal process included about your personal life, schooling and professional experience. Including detail questioning on few keep achievements and work. Also, question on commuting, travelling, change of role and moving to a smaller sized company was asked.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate the performance of xx company based on a case study   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very Simple and Nobel with questions related to current Market.
    Teleconferencing from Denmark.
    HR interview post Teleconferencing from Denmark.
    Very Simple and Nobel with questions related to current Market.
    Teleconferencing from Denmark.
    HR interview post Teleconferencing from Denmark.

Ndt Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Vadodara (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First person interview with hr, than technical interview, than telephonic interview and than final interview , it will take more time for final interview and 3rd party agency also checked background and previous employeer details

Técnico Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ipojuca (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LM Wind Power (Ipojuca (Brazil)).

Interview

Comum como qualquer outro processo seletivo na área de qualidade. Assuntos referentes a tarefas a serem realizadas. Ensaios não destrutivos.