LORD Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LORD Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at LORD Corporation

2.7

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LORD Corporation in June 2017.

Interview

I was coming from another state, and they were very accommodating by allowing a Skype interview. There were supposed to be three interviewers, but one of them couldn't make it. The interviewers took turns asking questions. They were very kind and asked a lot of questions to get to know more about my character rather than technical questions.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Cary, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I got an email from HR shortly after I applied and they set up a phone interview. After the phone interview I was invited to come on site to interview. I had a few interviews with different group members. They also provided lunch. After the interviews I was told that they would get back to me. A few days later I got a call and they offered me the job which I took after a week of consideration.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and your experience.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LORD Corporation in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through company website. Interview a month later, then offer a few weeks after. Happened towards the beginning of the semester so it was good to have plans earlier rather than later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LORD Corporation in September 2014.

Interview

Got the interview through school career fair. On campus interview was split up into two sections, the first was about a 15 minute personality type question interview. The second half was a technical interview. They stressed how Lord was a lifelong career. I think I was visibly stressed by their insistence that this was such a commitment.

Interview Questions

• How would you measure the weight of a car with just a ruler?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LORD Corporation in September 2015.

Interview

Talked with them at a career fair and got a call that evening about scheduling an interview for later that week. Interview was fairly standard went over my resume, asked me various questions about projects I had worked on. typical behavioural quations, tell us about a time you worked in a group, a time you were a leader.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erie, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Erie, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

I went to the career fair at my college and talked to a lot of companies and gave LORD my resume. They ended up liking me and calling me for a phone interview. I had the interview and then was told they would get back to me in two weeks. At the end of the two weeks I called to see if I got the internship which at that point they told me I did.

Senior Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Cary, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

My interviews with Lord went very well, the people were kind and the timing of interviews was appropriate. I applied for the position and was contacted by a Lord recruiter about a month later. It took about 4 weeks from the initial screening until my final on-site interview.
    I was given a large analysis project to develop and then present for the on-site interview. I was given a week to complete the project which consisted of forecasting/capacity planning/MRP planning.

I first was screened by the recruiter, then had two separate phone interviews with the direct manager and then one of her colleagues. I was asked to come on-site where I re-interviewed with the same two employees, an HR rep, and two other individuals. Lunch was provided and everything was very pleasant overall.

Questions were mostly about character and projects that I had worked on. During the presentation I was asked a few situational questions. The presentation required technical skills.

I did not receive an offer, which was not a surprise since I did not connect very well with the hiring manager as either of us would hope. Overall the experience was very professional and the people were pleasant. I wish the company the best in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine how to modify your forecast in the effect of a large product defect.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Cary, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for position via Internet job board. Was contacted by phone about an interview, but was first asked what my salary requirements were before moving forward. My interview took place at the LORD Corporation office, and was provided a tour of the building the position would be in, after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Amherst, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

During my interview Lord Corpartion was under a different owner ( Steller Technology ). The interview was much less expensive than Lord gives. I just received a walk thru with the shop manager and explained my experience and schooling. Two days later I received a acceptance letter.

Interview Questions

• Where did you attend school.
      Did you receive a certificate or diploma.
      Work experience.
      Basic conversation to get to know you.   1 Answer

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LORD Corporation (Erie, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

Standard, phone/email then in person. The interview panel was four people including a Human Resources representative. Scheduled for an half hour and it over to an hour because I had questions. It felt like they interview team had meet just before and discussed my application. They were all on the same page.