LOYAL3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LOYAL3

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LOYAL3 (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

15 minute chat with recruiting followed by 30 minute technical interview. 4hr on-site that consisted of a coding test followed by conversations with various staff members. Was a very pleasant and welcoming interview process. Technical interview was not very hard at all. I got a lot of great feedback during the interview process and felt like I was really connecting with a lot of the people I talked to. I got a same day offer which I accepted.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LOYAL3 (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Talked with the VP of engineering at the recruiter office. And they asked me to come for in person interview. interview is scheduled for 3 to 4 hours. first hour is coding test. if you file in the coding test, then the rest of the interview will be cancelled. if you are through with the coding test then you will speak with 3 engineers 30 minutes each then with the VP of engineering, VP of operations and then with HR. If everything goes will then you will get the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• You need to write the program for their requirements in one hour. Everything else is about Core Java. You should be good at talking with VP of operations. Pore all your questions, it is the mistake i did.   1 Answer

Senior Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LOYAL3 (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

The phone interview went very smooth, we hit it off right away. All questions that were asked seemed very relevant to the position.

The onsite interview started with a technical screening that was challenging and i really enjoyed it. After it was complete I was able to meet with someone from each department in the company. The office was beautiful and the employees were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• On my laptop i was asked to create a complete site from a picture and a few assets in under an hour. (complete HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, Animation, Image Sprites.. etc etc etc)   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was not at all stressful. The HR department was completely understanding and totally awesome. I had several other offers on the table during the negotiation phase. This was not my highest offer but i accepted because of the culture, location and people.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LOYAL3 (San Francisco, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Process was quick and smooth. Got referred by a recruiter and scheduled a onsite interview immediately. Had a easy coding test first and 4 rounds of 1:1 interview. Got a offer one days later. However, it was almost three year before. The process may has changed now.

People are super friendly and they wanna know both your personality and your technical skills.

Interview Questions

• No, all the question is normal technology related question.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LOYAL3 (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was directed to Loyal3 from a staffing agency. I spoke with an HR rep for about an hour about the position and the company, as well as my experience. The interview was positive and the position seemed well suited for my skill set, however they chose another candidate. The offices are open and very minimalist, almost sparse - lots of glass and white formica.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable if the job calls for things like cleaning up after an office party?   1 Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LOYAL3 in February 2015.

Interview

Well, there wasn't really an interview, but the experience is already horrible. I applied online and got an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. On the day of the interview, a Friday, I waited and no one called. I e-mailed the HR about 20 minutes after our scheduled time to inquire if we should do a reschedule. She replied about 20 minutes later, apologized and expressed the interest to reschedule. I gladly did and didn't think much of it, as it is not the first time this happened (with other companies). On Tuesday, this happened AGAIN. It really is hard to believe that this has to happen twice. A reschedule shouldn't have been necessary if they were not going to pursue the process. I spent time preparing for the interviews, worked my time around them and pushed off some of other duties for this. Time is valuable for everyone. A pretty ridiculous experience and hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to chat on Friday at 1 pm?   1 Answer

LOYAL3 Response

Feb 16, 2015 – Senior Director, People

Thank you for your review. We really dropped the ball with you, I'm sorry. We know that your time is just as valuable as ours, and it's not fair to you to schedule time and not show up.

Reviews... More

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LOYAL3.

Interview

I don't think there is even job there they just want to get ideas out of you. I had 3 phone interviews and 3 onsite including 1 presentation on existing problem they have. I wasted 3 days of vacation.

Interview Questions

• Presentation on improvement of their existing payment module   Answer Question