LPL Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LPL Financial Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

Applied through career services. Got an email a week later. Easy and fast interview, mostly about personal info, work experience etc. Generally positive, but the date was rescheduled a couple of times.

Internal Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

I applied through my universities job site. Interview was really relaxed, mostly asked behavioral questions and asked question to get to know me better. Said they would be getting back to me in two weeks, but never heard from them

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

Applied online, easy, was called right away to do phone screen, then was told that he would contact me and he never did. Unprofessional, I would say, from a huge corporation. And why, would I waste my time? Working,for a company that has no balls, to tell me, yes or no? I don’t do flakey companies. I can do a lot better. I think you should be hiring a new recruiter, with some follow up skills!!!

Financial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

The interview is approximately 20 minutes on site. There are two financial advisors meeting with me. The interview is about your experience on resume. what' s your interests outside of work. People are really nice there and the interview is relaxing.

Money Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LPL Financial (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

A recruiter from Randstad send me to and interview the position was great.
    I went to an interview and that was it. I thought I would get the job but I didn't.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a dificult rude customer   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Very welcoming at the office. Started late but the process was efficient and what was suppose to end at 2 was over by 1:15. Very knowledgeable about the field but closed off to questions about the process. The only update about the position was "we need more time to decide".

Senior Communication Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial.

Interview

LPL contacted me soon after I applied online. The phone screen was typical and the recruiter was very pleasant.

No further communications followed. It's amazing how many companies justify using automated systems to reject resumes, but choose not to use the same technology to send a form rejection following actual interviews.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quite challenging. The interviewers asked a lot of questions involving different scenarios you might be faced with at a call center. Initially, I applied online. I met with one person in the beginning who highlighted some of my qualifications that were related to customer service. After I met with AVP and another worker for a more formal interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a call, when your supervisor wishes to speak with you, and while your colleague is messaging you to get a task done.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LPL Financial (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview went well and they asked the normal questions. I answered them all and felt I did a good job. They listened to what I said and seemed interested as well. Two people interviewed me at the same time. I followed up with them after and no response back. It has been over 2 weeks and nothing.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LPL Financial (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Overall the interview process was standard starting with phone screen and onsite interview. The questions were standard with a bit of fit and technical questions. However I was not impressed with the interviewers. They lacked interpersonal skills when having a face to face interview, which probably stems from their back office mentality. They even failed to offer water/coffee upon arrival.

To prospective interviewers be prepared for indecisive hiring managers and a drawn out screening and interview process. "Ghosting" seems to be the policy.