LVMH Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 158 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LVMH

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

Lengthy process - multiple stages takes a long time - a lot of waiting between interviews with limited communication on next steps. Be prepared to answer everything about yourself. in depth.

Interview Questions
  • psychological questions related to background
    Answer Question

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

3 step - primo colloquio con al referente via piattaforma TEAMS - secondo colloquio HR via piattaforma teams - terzo colloquio Head of Legal telefonico In tutti e tre i casi è stata testata la conoscenza della lingua inglese e della lingua francese

Interview Questions
  • Perchè LVMH? cosa ti aspetti dalla posizione? situazioni difficili e come le hai superate? competenze professionali

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

Two rounds of interview, first is team interview with few activities, trying to build up somethings with limited resources and have a review section after all the activities. second is individual for shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

There were 3 interviews, 1st with HR and 2 with directors. Three main question were asked at each stage- Why LVMH Why this job Tell me about yourself All were very friendly and polite. Had positive experience. Each interview was about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

2 interviews: 1 with the hiring manager and 1 with the hr director. It was an easy interview with basic questions asked about my resume and if I was interested in the work required. Although after undergoing the internship, it wasn’t too great.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience and my skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LVMH (Hong Kong)

Interview

The interview started with general self-introduction, and then going through the CV. The HR asked some ideas of real practice. It seems like creativity is very essential to this role (or specific brand)

Interview Questions
  • How will you marketing the brand in order to differentiate with other brands

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auckland, Auckland

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVMH (Auckland, Auckland) in Jun 2021

Interview

Applied online after 3 days got a phone call I only had an initial interview as I am still waiting for my visa approval, they are currently seeking for the new store opening this year

Interview Questions
  • brief probing about you just a phone conversation

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

Premier entretien RH sur les motivations et la personnalité, puis entretien manager par la suite. Très bon process de recrutement basé sur la personnalité en plus des expériences : ils ont fait confiance en l’humain.

Interview Questions
  • Motivations, axes d’améliorations et qualités, connaissances du marché.

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

Se trata de una entrevista vía online primero con el area de recursos humanos y posteriormente con la manager del departamento. En ella hablamos en inglés y en español y te explican todo del proceso

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

LVMH

Application

I interviewed at LVMH

Interview

I had 4 interviews in total. Recruitment agency, human ressources , manager and human ressources again. I spend 4 hours total and didn’t heard back from them when I ask for an update. Rude.

Interview Questions
  • Typical HR questions. Ask about my previous experiences, qualities and weakness...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews