LVMH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LVMH Interview Questions

Interviews at LVMH

2.7

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

Long hiring process. Company is very, very selective when hiring new people. It took month and a half from the first interview to the second. All interviews were in person ,with different managers.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

It was at a career fair at my school. The interviewer was very kind and conducted a pleasant interview. She answered all my questions about a potential internship. The interview was not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• What am I currently studying   1 Answer

Senior HR Manager Interview

Interview

It was a great interview process. Everyone was very informative and helpful in providing information about what to expect. I met with people from the business and team so I felt I had a good understanding of what to expect when I started.

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

You meet with either one or two mangers if they like you you come back for a second interview. Or if they really like you may only have to do one interview

Junior Accountant Interview

Interview

I remember seeing on their website that they needed a Junior Accountant. I went ahead and applied. Months went by, I never heard back from them. I thought they had hired someone and my application never got to them. One evening this month, I receive an email from them about how they were interested in meeting me and that my resume caught their attention. Probably because I was speaking French(who knows?) Interview date and time set up, I get to their office on 5th Avenue. Got there early. Got interviewed by 2 ladies: 1 I could tell who spoke French and the other 1 who didn’t. I left that day knowing I was not going to get hired. The atmosphere was different from what I was used to in interviews. I don’t know how to describe it but I knew I wasn’t going to get called. I left that place very disappointed. They made sure to mention it was a newly created position. Of course you’d expect to be trained. I guess they needed a Junior Accountant who had at least 5 years of experience. SMH!

Interview Questions

• Why LVMH?
      Why do you want to work here?
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?
      What do you enjoy doing?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question
    • Questions related to how well or bad you work in teams.   Answer Question
    • They had some accounting problems you had to resolve.   Answer Question

TA Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

I was called for a pre-screen phone interview. The interview was average. I was asked to go over my work history and what I knew about the brand. I was also asked how I am able to figure out someone would make a good sales person. From what the interviewer told me, they run pretty lean and are understaffed and they usually hire temporary employees to see if they are suitable for full-time. I followed up twice and never heard back from the interviewer. This happens often with many companies and I find it shows a total disregard for candidates who spend time and energy filling out applications and interviewing.

Junior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

the process was composed of an online test based on logics. Then it followed an online video interview, a phone-call and at the end an assessment day with a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had to take an immediate decision   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

It was quick, but to the point. I felt comfortable and could speak freely an felt that person interviewing me was speaking freely.
    Mostly discussed my history, why I left previous role and what would it be like working here.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process took 3-4weeks. I initially applied through LinkedIn and received an email the next day from HR to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 5 mins. I have a brief intro of myself and background and she told me about the position I was applying for. She emailed me right after to set up an in person interview with the Store Manager the following week. That interview went well and I was asked to meet with another manager that same day. The day after I was sent another email to interview with someone from Corporate the following week. Then I went in one last time was received and offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LVMH (Orange, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Must need referral! And looking for majority part timers and not full time.
    Interview consist of meeting variety of managers (leather goods, accessories/exotic goods, ready to wear, director). One-on-one. Managers asked the same questions over and over. And it seemed like they don’t communicate on what questions they have asked with previous managers. They’re pretty slow on the response so do follow up. Ask when to follow up. They do not provide you with the legitimate response why you didn’t get hired.