LVMH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LVMH

2.7

Sort:

Junior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

the process was composed of an online test based on logics. Then it followed an online video interview, a phone-call and at the end an assessment day with a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you had to take an immediate decision   Answer Question

Client Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LVMH.

Interview

It took almost 3 months to get the offer. 2 interviews 1 in person with the manager and one on the phone either with the region training manager or the district area director

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process took 3-4weeks. I initially applied through LinkedIn and received an email the next day from HR to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 5 mins. I have a brief intro of myself and background and she told me about the position I was applying for. She emailed me right after to set up an in person interview with the Store Manager the following week. That interview went well and I was asked to meet with another manager that same day. The day after I was sent another email to interview with someone from Corporate the following week. Then I went in one last time was received and offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LVMH (Orange, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Must need referral! And looking for majority part timers and not full time.
    Interview consist of meeting variety of managers (leather goods, accessories/exotic goods, ready to wear, director). One-on-one. Managers asked the same questions over and over. And it seemed like they don’t communicate on what questions they have asked with previous managers. They’re pretty slow on the response so do follow up. Ask when to follow up. They do not provide you with the legitimate response why you didn’t get hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

submit your application online, and contacted by phone to schedule an interview with store manager and 1 week later, received another call for 2nd interview; 1 week later received an offer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LVMH (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Recruited by a former coworker that I had worked with a few years before. It was pretty painless. I sat down with the manager, we talked about the position, my background, and what the expectations were. They wanted me and I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your client outreaches.   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted very quickly because I had a strong previous experience in a French company. First interview - quantitive test + interview with HR person; second interview with the Brand Manager and Commercial Director + take home sell-out forcasting test with ppt; third interview Brand managers + General manager. They had let me known before hand that they were strongly considering me for the position but I had to wait 1 month for the official job offer.

Interview Questions

• Looking back at your previous professional experience, what do you think you would have done differently in your last position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

I found the posting on my school's database. Shortly after I got a response about my application from HR. One phone interview with HR, then a week later an in person interview with the same HR rep. Then I met with two people from the marketing team. They were very friendly and the questions were easy. Very basic interview.

My experience is negative because the job posting said full time position but after my last interview, I was informed that they were only hiring part time. They were not very clear on what they were looking for.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my school's job bank. Received an email from LVMH a few days later to come in for an interview. I was then asked to come back for a second and final interview, and 3 days later was emailed that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experiences with luxury brands.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LVMH (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick process with multiple interviews. Expect a phone interview, as well as a face-to-face. The first interview will be mild, just to see if you are a good fit at all. Be prepared to let them know why you've chosen to work in luxury and why you've chosen the industry sector you'll be working in.

Interview Questions

• Why luxury? What makes you different from other interns?   Answer Question