La Senza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.2

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Merrillville, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. Had my interview that week. It was a very causal group interview of 6 girls. We all got hired

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at La Senza (New York, NY).

Interview

The company spent so much time and money training a team of about 25, and after two months, only half were left. Everything we were trained on was not used in the business for more than the first week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Senza.

Interview

Friendly, and straight to the point. Very nice person cracked a couple jokes and had a good chat. They asked about my experience and resume. It was very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• What is your opinion on what good customer service look like?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week later was called in for an interview. The interview consisted of 4 other girls, so a group interview. Standard questions. Good to know company motto. The next day was called and was offered the position. During this time (holiday season/ black friday) they hire many people for high volume days. Will mostly likely hire due to availability.

Sales Associate Part Time, Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prince George, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Senza (Prince George, BC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

It was a one on one interview , i wore a flowered shirt with a cardigan over it , red pants , and boots with a native design on them. we went into the backroom and she grabbed me a seat, we introduced ourselves and began the interviewing process

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with multiple customers during the holidays, one customer needs all the help she can get, and three others need to know theyve been heard. how will you make sure you help all of them at once? (co workers are busy with other customers)   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

Apply online
    Scheduled an interview.
    Talked briefly about prior retail/sales experience, knowledge of the company, etc.
    Standard interview questions: Last job, Sales experience, Goals, etc
    Received job offer via email along with onboarding paper work.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to assist a customer, and were well received.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Senza.

Interview

I had a group interview with 6 other interviewees. It was held in the back room where the interviewer asked us questions and whoever wanted to answer answered. The atmosphere was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (London, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview there were 5 of us there were suppose to be more but only 5 showed up. The manager showed us a list of dates that she would require from us and one girl was asked to leave right away be because she couldn't do one of the busiest days so she was asked to leave. The rest of us were asked standard questions and then were all offered the job at the end because she wanted all of us.

Interview Questions

• -What is your schedule like?
      -What is your experience in personal service and retail?
      -What is your favorite type of bra La Senza sells?
      -If I could ask a family member/friend/any one who knows you what are three things they would say about you?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eglinton East, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Eglinton East, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One Interview in person, Simple questions about experiences in retail and customer service. More looked for personality, to see if you are outgoing and can sell. I was called the next day to start the following day.

Do you work well with people?
    What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
    What is good customer service?
    Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why experience do you bring to La Senza?
      Do you work well with people?
      What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
      What is good customer service?
      Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Senza (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was very quick and easy. They called me in for an interview and talked for about 15 minutes They asked me basic, common interview questions. They then proceed to tell me I got the job and Training will start the following week.