La Senza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

La Senza Interview Questions

Interviews at La Senza

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at La Senza (New York, NY).

Interview

The company spent so much time and money training a team of about 25, and after two months, only half were left. Everything we were trained on was not used in the business for more than the first week.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Merrillville, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day for an interview. Had my interview that week. It was a very causal group interview of 6 girls. We all got hired

Stock Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Saint Catharines, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Fast. I was called one week and interviewed the next. The questions were standard for retail like experience, abilities to handle situations, cash, responsibilities, skills, weaknesses, times I had conflict with managers or co workers, describing good customer service etc. hours and availability.

Interview Questions

• Are you physically able to lift heavy things   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, got a call a few days later, went in for a group interview, then a one on one interview. Questions were basic, hypothetical questions. Didn't need prior lingerie experience, just be good with people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had an irate customer and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza in March 2011.

Interview

I applied in-person and got an interview the next day. It went well and after the interview she had me do another interview (on the same day) with a different manager from a different location. Normally, the next interview is supposed to be with the district manager next but, she was on holiday. I was offered the job the following day, pending references of course. The type of questions they asked were behavioural type.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The amount they offered were higher then what I had thought.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was contacted about 6 months after I applied for the position to attend an interview with a DM. She was really cool and easy to talk to. After a background check hosted by an American company I was offered the job . You can negotiate your pay, usually a small amount of room for increase .50 cents at least.

Interview Questions

• The interview was pretty laid back and if your confident and a happy person you should do fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation

A small amount of room for negoiatation. Don't sell yourself short but make sure to play your cards right.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in June 2009.

Interview

Dropping off a resume at a store location is the best way to get an interview. Applying on La Senza's website or through another online job site means that your resume may not be seen at store level for a few weeks. Always ask to speak to the manager. If she is not available make sure to ask when she will be in. Best time to come in is Monday morning. Make sure you know why you want to work there. She will ask you! Open availability is key. This means weekends as well! If your initial conversation goes well she will set up an interview. If you are applying for a management position a 2nd or 3rd interview may follow.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes you qualified to be a sales associate at La Senza? What qualities do you possess that make you a good sales person?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online, 1 week later was called in for an interview. The interview consisted of 4 other girls, so a group interview. Standard questions. Good to know company motto. The next day was called and was offered the position. During this time (holiday season/ black friday) they hire many people for high volume days. Will mostly likely hire due to availability.

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eglinton East, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Eglinton East, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One Interview in person, Simple questions about experiences in retail and customer service. More looked for personality, to see if you are outgoing and can sell. I was called the next day to start the following day.

Do you work well with people?
    What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
    What is good customer service?
    Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why experience do you bring to La Senza?
      Do you work well with people?
      What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
      What is good customer service?
      Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at La Senza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy, asked about past experience and current knowledge on products. The panel was friendly, approachable. You can tell they genuinely were interested in me and why I was applying.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at La Senza?   1 Answer