La Senza Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 27, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at La Senza (New York, NY).

Interview

The company spent so much time and money training a team of about 25, and after two months, only half were left. Everything we were trained on was not used in the business for more than the first week.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at La Senza.

Interview

I had a group interview with 6 other interviewees. It was held in the back room where the interviewer asked us questions and whoever wanted to answer answered. The atmosphere was friendly and not intimidating.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (London, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a group interview there were 5 of us there were suppose to be more but only 5 showed up. The manager showed us a list of dates that she would require from us and one girl was asked to leave right away be because she couldn't do one of the busiest days so she was asked to leave. The rest of us were asked standard questions and then were all offered the job at the end because she wanted all of us.

Interview Questions

• -What is your schedule like?
      -What is your experience in personal service and retail?
      -What is your favorite type of bra La Senza sells?
      -If I could ask a family member/friend/any one who knows you what are three things they would say about you?   Answer Question

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eglinton East, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at La Senza (Eglinton East, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One Interview in person, Simple questions about experiences in retail and customer service. More looked for personality, to see if you are outgoing and can sell. I was called the next day to start the following day.

Do you work well with people?
    What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
    What is good customer service?
    Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Why experience do you bring to La Senza?
      Do you work well with people?
      What hours are you available, can you work "on-call" shifts?
      What is good customer service?
      Tell me what you do from start to finish when a customer walks in the store?   Answer Question

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at La Senza (Markham, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I was called in for an interview after dropping my resume off in the store. I was offered a position on the spot. There were a few interview questions but the store manager kept the interview very casual and light. She expressed her interest in hiring me minutes from me walking into the store. I was her youngest employee ever at la senza but she valued my qualifications and interview skills over my age, which I appreciated very much

Interview Questions

• Why do you think the training process is important in creating a successful employee   1 Answer

Seller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

One on one with assistant manger, applied online on the mall website that the store was located in, got a call, went to the store, lasted thirty minutes, got a call a week and a half later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Strengths and Weaknesses, examples of when you provided excellent customer service, example of when you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2014.

Interview

I went into the store an talked to one of the assistant managers. We just talked for a bit and she seemed to like me. She told me that she will call in the evening after she got approval from her manager to set up an interview. The interview was about 7 girls, interviewing with 2 store managers. Everyone took turns answering questions, it was pretty repetitive. Managers were nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there is a customer at the front of the store?   Answer Question

The offer can after I had already taken another position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lasalle, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at La Senza (Lasalle, QC (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

I was called a week after I dropped off my CV and was interviewed by the manager. The interview went well but there were more than a few awkward silences.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you think are the biggest issues in the work force today?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at La Senza.

Interview

unorganized, paper training and no introduction on how to treat customers. long awaited callback time for hiring. interviews were very awkward and misguiding. did not know what i was getting myself into

Interview Questions

• what can you work on in the future   1 Answer

Negotiation

no wiggle room...

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at La Senza (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

Dropped off my resume in store and got a call for a group interview 2 days later. There were about 10 other girls and they asked a lot of personal questions i.e. hobbies, interests, etc. Me and 2 other girls got the job the next week.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service experiment you've received?   Answer Question