LaRosa's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

1.8

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Amelia, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

They called me on the phone a day after I applied, we scheduled an interview for the next day, I came into the interview, I was interviewed, they told me to come into orientation on the upcoming Monday. The interviewer asked a lot of questions, so I had to think quickly (I wasn't expecting the "greatest weakness" one)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • Why should I hire you over every other applicant?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths? What are some things you're good and that your pride yourself on?   1 Answer
    • What is your weakness?   1 Answer
    • What skills do you think are important to become a good cook?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaRosa's.

Interview

It was extremely easy, interviewer was nice and i got a call back within the next week. I got to sit and listen to a few calls to see what i would be doing. The interview was very quick not much longer than 15 minutes. You get to dress in whatever is comfortable during the job but i would recommend dressing nicely for the interview. No uniforms for this position.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you want to work for Larosa's?
      Q: Are you familiar with Larosa's menu?
      Q:What did you notice during the calls? What did you like? What didn't you like?
      Q: Tell me about yourself.
      Q: Would this be a long-term or short-term job for you?   Answer Question

Pizz Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Fairfield, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

I came in, sat down in the booth with an assistant manager and went through a short interview. She was not the one who would actually be supervising me, but she was available at the time-something that can happen in a restaurant environment when busy times are usually consistent but sometimes you get hit unexpectedly.

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

They just ask me about my previous work experience related to the position I applied for. They ask me how would I handle a Customer complaint? Then they proceeded to give me a schedule and tour of the store!

Interview Questions

• How did I enjoy serving at my previous job?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2013.

Interview

A single manager took me to a booth to ask me some questions regarding my skills, ethic, and previous employment. It wasn't too stressful and I was offered the job immediately.

Interview Questions

• Which manager from the previous job did you dislike the most?   1 Answer

Server/Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Dayton, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. Basic personality question. Tell me about yourself. How would you handle this issue type questions. Interviewed by the GM and the assistant manager. Hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2012.

Interview

Very brief with general questions. It was a first job and he knew that, didn't expect much. He was very kind and accepting of the fact that I was new to interviews and job searching.

Sever Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Florence, KY) in April 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with my present GM made me want the job

Negotiation

If it was with my GM I would say take the job

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Make sure you are dressed appropriately, even though this is not a business where you wear suites its important to present yourself properly, also make sure you are given good answers to questions. If someone ask you what is your availability and you say everyday, but you have soccer or other sports don't say everyday. This happens a lot.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle tough situations when people are being unruly towards you or other employees?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be yourself and be honest its the best way people can know more about you

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greendale, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LaRosa's (Greendale, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. It consisted of talking about myself, my assets, and why I thought I was right for the job.