LaSalle Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.5

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Unexpected, the questions are ones to catch you off guard and see how you react. There are also typically multiple rounds across multiple days and you meet multiple people on the fly. I also wrote an essay on my definition of success.

Interview Questions

• "Do you want this job or not?"   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was thorough but my recruiter was communicative and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process. Everyone was extremely nice and made me feel welcome every time I visited the office.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say about you if I asked them?   Answer Question

Thanks for the feedback!

Senior, Meeting Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I met with a very nice person; thought the conversation went well, never heard back from anyone. Someone else I know had the same experience. I now think they are resume collectors. Be careful about what you sign. They claim you as one of their recruits and get a commission.

Interview Questions

• What is your career goal, what do you consider your greatest strength, basic stuff   Answer Question

Apr 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing & Communications

Hi - I'm sorry you feel this way. Hopefully our recruiters explained our process, although it sounds like it may not have been communicated. I'm sorry about that. More than happy to clarify here ... More

Compliance Specialist Interview

Interview

I met with 8 different people and was in the office 3 different days. Everyone that I met with had so much pride working for LaSalle, while all working in different facets of the company. It was a longer interview process that I am accustomed to. They take the time to understand your background as well as your personality to make sure it’s a perfect fit for everyone.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

May 7, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your feedback.

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Oak Brook, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very good interview. The guy I interview with was very professional and knowledgeable. He answer all my questions, and he said he would try to help me find a job if he can. He explained how the process worked and asked me to fill out an application. I submitted my resume to him. I don't think much will come out of the job. However, I don't regret meeting with him. I got to practice my interview skills and he gave me some feedback on the interview. He also answered some questions I had about job interviews in general. I don't know if this is the entire company or if this particular recruiter was just very nice.....This was my first meeting with the company so I don't know.....I have met some horrible recruiters in the past from some really bad temporary agencies. Initially, I was kind of reluctant to try a Temp Agency again.

Interview Questions

• What are some other places you applied to and why did those place interest you?   Answer Question

May 22, 2017 – President & CEO

Glad to hear we may have changed your perception of recruiters and staffing agencies. Our goal is to be consultative and assist candidates in any way we can - sometimes that means job placement ... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy but thorough. Asked me why I wanted to be a recruiter, etc. more like a conversation than an interview. Everyone I came in contact with was genuinely nice.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Thanks for your review.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was simple and to the point. No tricky or intimidating questions. The interviewer was professional and asked questions pertaining to previous employment and the areas I'm looking to be placed in.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Thanks for your review.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a project manager regarding a potential opportunity with a client company. I sent over an updated version of my resume, as I had never received a reply from a different project manager indicating she received what I had previously sent. Like so many other more recent reviews, there is a severe problem with follow-up with LaSalle, which only appears to be getting worse, based on reviews for the past two quarters or so. If individuals state they will follow up with a candidate, then they should honor that commitment to the candidate. This happened, personally, on more than one occasion with LaSalle to the point I no longer believe in the integrity of their staff. I would be hesitant to refer anyone to them as a potential candidate, and most certainly would not trust them as a client company, as they become the first face of your organization when recruiting on your behalf, and their poor treatment of candidates transfers to a bad image on you as an employer as well. There are far too many options for respectful staffing firms that treat their candidates with integrity and respect, and LaSalle is no longer one of them.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Apr 29, 2017 – Director of Marketing & Communications

Hi - I'm sorry you feel this way. I'm not sure lack of communication is cause for accusations of lack of respect or integrity for our candidates. We meet with hundreds of candidates each week and ... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and holistic. More than any company I've interviewed with previously, LaSalle Network strived to achieve an accurate sense of my personality and goals. My aspirations in the recruiting / staffing industry were just as important as LaSalle's current needs and openings. I truly felt as though the interview consisted of a careful matchmaking process based on meticulous evaluations and thoughtful appraisals.

It's clear that the LaSalle team is passionate about what they do, that they believe in treating their people well, and that they work tirelessly to ensure that anyone brought onboard will be a match for their internal culture. Fantastic (and fun) interview process!

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

May 7, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your feedback - there definitely is a method behind it all :) Glad you saw that and felt it throughout your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

I began the interview process with a phone interview with one of the recruiters at LaSalle. Following the phone interview I was asked to complete the writing and powerpoint portion of the interview so that my writing skills could be assessed. Next, I had in person interviews with three different employees from LaSalle. Following the in person interviews were two Skype interviews and that concluded the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time in your life where you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Thanks for the review.