LaSalle Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Job Offered and withdrew within the same call. Specifically:
    Let me check... Oh, I see that all the positions were filled yesterday. Sorry.

Interview Questions

• Will you accept this position contained in the email I sent you this morning? It's for 2 days with a possibility of permanent hire.   1 Answer

Contract Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Interview

Few years ago went to their office and had a meet and greet with them. Starting to move back in the job market and scheduled two phone interviews with them to catch up. Both times they forgot to call me and I know I should follow up with them but again they scheduled an interview to call me. If they can’t follow through, how can I expect them to help me find a position? Just wouldn’t recommend going through them. Try to look for other places.

People Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

A few months ago, I posted a review of the interview process at LaSalle. A member of the staff wrote back to me about my experience, apologized, and told me to be in touch with her if I wanted to apply again. I responded to that email and was promised that my lack of responses was due to increasing growth and team size. A job appeared on their site again, and because I wasn't sure if it was a job at LaSalle or a company they were hiring for, I applied. I never heard from them again despite contacting the woman who promised that my initial experience with them was an abnormality. What does it take to get a response from LaSalle Network?

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Jun 16, 2017 – President & CEO

Hi - I believe you have since received a call from our internal recruiter and were set up with an interview.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I felt like a number walking into this interview. I did not have any clarification about what I was going in to interview for but I felt like I should try the opportunity anyway. There were about 12 other people interviewing in the office at the same time I was and it felt like they were just cranking out the interviews. I knew that this was something I did not want to be a part of by the time I left the building. I just got very bad vibes from them.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

To get me into their office, they dangled a position in-front of me, with an unnamed company that has grown over 100% every year since its foundation, including this past year in which they grew over 200% with no sign of slowing down.
    When I went to their office they said that this employer is looking for candidates with a particular experience, that I don't have (and never claimed that I did), and that they wouldn't consider me for it. Then they were trying to fit me to whatever else, non-interesting, they had.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Mar 5, 2017 – President & CEO

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry for the misunderstanding. We are looking into this as we are not in the business of mismanaging the expectations of our candidates. I know our head of technology... More

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called on a Friday by a recruiter at LaSalle who asked if I was interested in interviewing for the position. I said yes and I had a face to face the following Monday. Met with the Accounting Manager and the CFO for roughly and hour each. One of my better interviewing experienced.

Interview Questions

• -Basic Accounting Questions

-Behavioral Questions

-Questions to get to know me personally   Answer Question

Nutrition Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a LaSalle representative and set up an interview instantly. The following week I came in for an interview and was asked to briefly review my most recent positions and roles. They created a very calm and comfortable environment; not intimidating at all and very kind! I felt very comfortable and confident communicating my previous work experience so they could find the appropriate position to place me in.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous work experience? What line of work are you looking for?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LaSalle Network.

Interview

Skype Screen. It was very obvious from the beginning the guy is fishing for contact information from candidates. He does not understand basic business protocol when it comes to references and does not desire to help you find work, all he wants is to find out companies/individuals that you worked for and their contact info.

Interview Questions

• Which companies did you consult for? How may we get in contact with them?   1 Answer

Mar 26, 2017 – President & CEO

I'm sorry you felt the interviewer was trying to dig for information rather than get an understanding of your background and what you are looking for. Although this may not have been explained during... More

Insurance Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I interviewed at LaSalle Network (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

very insightful and helpful. they asked many questions and described the job description very well. they offered to help me any way they could. although the job was temporary, I'm glad to have the opportunity to work with Lasalle Network again.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at LaSalle Network.

Interview

First had a phone interview with recruiter. Then had a skype interview with two managers on the team I would potentially be joining. Each interview with the managers lasted around 15 minutes each.

Interview Questions

LaSalle Network Response

Dec 11, 2017 – President & CEO

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience!