LaVan & Neidenberg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

1.8

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

submit resume via Monster...receive phone call from manager - did a several question phone interview and included specific information about the interview process, work hours, pay, job duties, etc...did in-person interview at the office - asked your typical interview questions...did interview training week with classroom teaching, shadowing current employees, and practice answering calls from clients...

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

VA Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg.

Interview

I applied to a posting on Craigslist and was contacted approx 1 day after for a phone interview. After the initial phone interview, I was asked to come in for an interview- I took a typing test (minimum 35 wpm) and went in for a panel interview (2) people a

Negotiation

3 day training period- contingent offer based on performance.

Case Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Plantation, FL).

Interview

I sent my resume via E-mail in response to an ad on craigslist. I was contacted the same week, and was scheduled for an interview the next week. I passed the initial interview, and they called to schedule a three day on-the-job training style interview.

Negotiation

There was no opportunity for it. There was a base pay, with opportunities for a raise after a review, which we all got cheated out of--Before your 90 days are up, they switch your position (10x more responsibility, no pay raise), which cancels out your first 90 day review and starts your 90 day process over.

Legal Assistant Interview

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency

Web Lead Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Plantation, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was a joke. They just asked my work experience and gave brief details about the job. I got a call back the next day to start training, but you have to pass the test in order to be hired. And i failed. You have to be a fast learner in order to get the position. And its very stupid.

Case Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

I applied for this job online & was called back within 2 weeks of applying. I came in for an interview and was interviewed by 2 different people. I was then scheduled to come in for a tarining day the next monday. I was not familiar with the company database & I almost didn't get the job because I didn't work fast enough... even though it was my first time using their custom-made database. The next day I came in for a second chance and worked as fast as I could and finally got the job. Now I work faster and more efficiently than anyone in my department. They leads and maanagers are too quick to judge a persons skills and are not sympathetic to the newness of the situation.

Interview Questions

• No questions were really difficult to answer. Just be honest.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Plantation, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

They conducted a series of unscheduled phone interviews, then flew me to FL where I completed against several other candidates for the same job. We argued mock cases against each other and took a typing test, then went to lunch with the managing partner and did one on one interview with management

Client Specialist Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Plantation, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I saw the posting for the position on craigslist, they asked for an email resume along with cover letter, I sent it, they returned an email and asked me to come in for an interview. At the interview I was asked to fill out an application and provide a copy of my resume. I spoke with HR rep first, then spoke more in depth about the position with a lead. After speaking with the lead they invited me for a 3-day training to determine if I will get the position. After the 3rd day I was told I would get a call or an email telling me if I got the position and I would start next week. I received the email before I even got home that day and started working the following Monday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There weren't really any negotiations, they just told me I was approved for $13/hr before I went to training and I agreed.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg (Plantation, FL) in December 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is "on the job training" or working interview. You get a BRIEF overview of the duties and take several quizzes during the day. If you score lower than avg., then you wont be invited back for the next day. In the end, there is one last test, and if you pass, you basically get the job. No need for prior legal experience. This process runs about 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, you get what they offer based on your education.

VA Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LaVan & Neidenberg in November 2011.

Interview

Interview was pretty much a joke at the time I was hired.

Hiring process consisted of about 12 people going through the training process for about 3 days. Each day a few people would not return because they did not pass a test that consisted of information overload.

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.