Labor Finders Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Labor Finders

Labor Finders

Application

I interviewed at Labor Finders

Interview

Very easy and thorough . They got to the point and very well informed on giving me the answers I needed. They were on time and didnt make things awkward. Small office but still a fairly easy interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
    Answer Question
  • Tell me about yourself and future

Labor Finders

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labor Finders in Jul 2020

Interview

It initially moved quickly. A phone screen and then an invite for an in person interview with the Area Manager. I arrived at the location a bit early. They texted me and said to call when I got there, the front door would be locked. When I got there, they explained that they locked door the because they were afraid someone would come in and ask them a question they didn't know the answer to... what? One person wore a mask, the other didn't. So much for maintaining safe practices during a pandemic.... The interview started. Pretty straightforward questions. A good conversation. I enjoyed meeting with the Area person and learning more about Labor Finders, I was confident I could step in immediately and perform the job well. She did mention the struggle they have with finding candidates willing to work. If that's the case, why in the world would you lock the front door? Who's coming to your door? I am almost positive its candidates, not customers. I have worked in Regional roles in the past and if someone on my team had locked the door to keep candidates out because they were afraid they couldn't answer a question, I can assure you we would be having a conversation about that very quickly. The next day I was set up with an Area Sales person, phone interview. That went well. He indicated they would set me up with the COO. He said there were 3 candidates, but they would narrow it down to me and one other candidate. I began my preparation for the interview, a few hours actually, focusing on company and industry topics. A week goes by, nothing. I reach out to Gus. Another week goes by, nothing. Finally he responds, sorry, I was on vacation. We went with someone else. Thanks anyway. Not a great thing to say to someone who is unemployed as a result of the pandemic. Unemployed people generally don't get to go on vacation. At least lie and say, "I got wrapped up in project". The person they hired has no prior experience managing a branch or a P&L. I have a decade+ of both. I assume perhaps I am too old. Its probably best, when they said they locked the door because they were afraid they'd get questions they couldn't answer, I lost all respect for them. That's how you learn. You're in a staffing business, you need every candidate you can get your hands on, FIND the answer!

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard. Surprisingly didn't really follow behavior based interview questions which is what I was expecting for a staffing company.

Labor Finders

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Labor Finders in Dec 2019

Interview

The first part of the process is a telephone interview. Next, there was a face-to-face interview with the branch manager. The final interview is with the Regional Manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Gainesville, GA) in Nov 2019

Interview

I got there, they just asked me a few questions, got my information and copied my license and did some test on the computer and that was it. They called me back within a few days to give me some job offers but they weren't paying enough so I declined the offer .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Columbus, GA)

Interview

I did a typing test a spelling test and I had to mock words as they were said. It was more like evaluating a person's skills than a interview now I see why it's called a assessment. It's really not a interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Chula Vista, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

You answer questions on a computer in their office. You schedule a day to take it in the morning and come in to answer questions on the computer. It takes about 30min to 1 hour. If you pass the receptionist will tell you immediately and you'll be in after signing the paperwork.

Interview Questions
  • Just general common sense and safety questions on the computer.

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Vallejo, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Lot of information professional watched saftey video after taking a test drug tested watched another video with lots of helpful information instructed on how to call into work and how it all works from calling to make sure theres work to start times and what numbers to call if calling in also a detailed description on what the job would be like

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Marietta, GA) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied online through indeed.com. Very laid back. The two of us just conversed about what a typical day would be and past experiences. Job atmosphere seems laid back and the two women there were very kind.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Austin, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

walk in and get the job for daily pay is the only interview process. That's all you have to do. It's that easy. Nothing more to say. Easy process to follow.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Finders (Roanoke, VA)

Interview

Brief. Filled out application by hand now computerized. Now computer will qualify or disqualify candidates based on answers. I am not sure how the post online application procedure works. Can you pass a flagging test

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a valid drivers permit
  • Do you have a car or access to a car
  • Can you provide 2 proofs of identity?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews