Lacoste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lacoste Interview Questions

Interviews at Lacoste

2.2

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Thorough, a bit long. They made me do some cross word puzzle too and they asked me about all of my previous experiences on other stores. Also about my skills as a salesperson and how to approach customers etc

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lacoste in May 2012.

Interview

On the phone, it was a conference call with 12 other people in my district. It went well. Only time I talked to these people. It was really quick and only lasted about 20 mins total. Went through our individual experience in retail and then discussed what was expected of each of us.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I got an email from HR and schedule for Phone Interview. Asked me basic questions and what is my weaknesses and strenghts. Phone screening interview

Buying Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Interviewing process was very quick - after I applied, I heard back the next day. Someone from HR called for a phone screening, then I was brought in for an in-person interview, which was very brief. The interviewer briefly described the position, asked me to tell her about myself, why Lacoste, and if I had questions. I was probably there for 5 minutes, max (and not in a good way).

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

First interview with the General Manager of the location. Second interview with the Regional Manager. Very brief interviews then reference check. Very easy.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask difficult questions. Very basic if you have retail experience. They did mention after the fact that they loved how arrogant I was.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy.

Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

An accounting director interviewed me. She is very nice and she gave me offer right after I sent the thanks letter. The work life is european style, which means relatively easy and not that stressful. Very good working environment with drinks and cola provided. It has casual dress code and you can almost ware any Lacoste clothing and sneakers except shorts.

Interview Questions

• Are you good at excel? Do you know how to use quick book?   7 Answers

Negotiation

Summer interns have clothing allowance of $1000.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lacoste (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted my resume via a Craigslist ad response. Received an e-mail 2-3 days later about setting up a phone interview. This was short, and actually was less of an interview besides 1-2 questions and more of setting up a time to come and interview in person. The in person interview was 2 days later. While waiting for the hiring manager, a French businessman came in (Lacoste originated in France) and did not speak much English. The employee struggled to tell him a price, and I used a tad bit of French (basic from college course) to tell him the price of the sweater. The employee seemed to have an attitude about me helping but the hiring manager came out a few moments later and we went to the back. She asked me about previous work experience as well as life and career goals. She didn't speak much about the actual assistant manager position other than telling me about the employee discount and wardrobe allowance. I think she may have already had it in her head to hire me. She called a day later but I had already accepted another position a few hours before. Overall I think the company is nice!

Interview Questions

• What are your future career goals? (This isn't difficult, but it is if for example: you want this job during college, but not after).   1 Answer

Better offer elsewhere.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Simple and to the point. They care about your personality be yourself. The interviewed and he was more concerned with what music i liked and less about the actual role.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Commerce, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was way too long. From start to finish it took well over two months. You have about 5 interviews and you'll be asked all the standard questions. They care about team development and customer service but most importantly results. You better have result in a high volume setting. I met a few good people along the way. I first interviewed with a very nice store manager from Ontario Mills and a very cool area manager. Last , I interviewed with the DM. She was very interesting. She was new to the company and didn't have much information regarding the process. She just sat there and listened and ask me If I would be open to taking the assistant manager position...WTF really. What and insult. I have worked very hard to get were I am. I have a degree and ten plus year of retail manager experience and you just discount everything and offer me an ASM position. I felt like telling her where to go. Needless to say, I declined the offer. The lesson I learned was there really are those DMs that will try anything to get top talent for cheap. Make sure you accept what your worth. Overall, Thank you Ken and briana you two are amazing. I'm sorry It didn't work out.

Interview Questions

They insulted my experience so they could get me for cheap. I know what I offer and what I bring to the table so be fair.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY).

Interview

Got contacted by HR for a phone interview. Goes over resume and why you are applying for the position. I guess he liked me enough to schedule me right away for an on-site interview. Basic questions there as well. Why do you want to be in retail? What are your strengths and weaknesses etc.