Lakeridge Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lakeridge Health

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Lubbock, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Super easy came in and sat at the Nurses desk we talked for about 15 min and she offered me the job. It was very laid back and not stressful at all. The Nurse manager was super nice and easy to talk to.

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowmanville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Bowmanville, ON (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

Standard questionnaire from Human resources including situational questions regarding how to handle conflicts with fellow staff members, patients and their families in stressful situations. Medical terminology testing, Micro soft word and excel testing.

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

Can be tedious
    Have a pharmacology rest now
    Can be redundant. Process is like any other really
    Panel people that interviews. The had to wait a couple of weeks.all in all the process went well and received a job in the end

Interview Questions

• What would you do for someone was threatening to hurt themselves and they had a religious item in them that could potential cause self harm   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health.

Interview

Med calculations test wasn't bad. You could use a calculator. I got one wrong, but it was actually their mistake on the test. After that, it was an interview with the manager and educator. They were very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

one interview involving the pcs pcm and sometimes the director, then there is a quiz at the end regarding your skills and knowledge. it took about 3-4 weeks to hear back from them.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health.

Interview

There were 2 managers. They did not ask a lot of questions about myself, other than how would I describe myself. They asked a lot of scenario based questions, using what would you do? You have to pass a math test in order to be able to get an interview. The math test it out of 30 and you must score 27.

PSw Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON (Canada)) in April 2019.

Interview

Waited for like 20 minutes so they would come get me.
    Got intimidated by 2 people interviewing me
    Was really nervous, wasnt even given any assurance.
    They never got back to me, even though I emailed them twice.

RPN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeridge Health (Oshawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied in person to a few floors. HR called to set the interview up and the interview was with the Nurse managers. Pretty basic interview, mostly asked situation based questions. Two people interviewed which is kind of intimidating one asked the question while the other wrote your answer down,