KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Land O'Lakes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Land O'Lakes

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in May 2021

Interview

Interview process was pleasant consisting of 1 screening, one preliminary interview with the hiring manager, a panel interview consisting of the whole team, and finally a site visit. They went over the position and were very interested in pst situational reactions, I could see how some people would see it as challenging especially if you find keep you on your toes questions difficult. Very nice people.

Interview Questions
  • Situations mostly, “Tell me about a time when..”
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Land O'Lakes

Application

I interviewed at Land O'Lakes

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview with an HR representative that consisted of general interview questions. It was followed by an in person interview with area-specific questions. The process took a very long time.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation when you were provided with contrasting information and had to make a decision.

Land O'Lakes

Application

I interviewed at Land O'Lakes

Interview

The interview process was very good. The phone interview set up was very indicative of the future interviews to come. There was a test I had to take and pass to ensure that I would fit in the environment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Land O'Lakes

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in Sep 2021

Interview

Went to recruiting fair and talked with the recruiters. They were very friendly and followed up in 2 interviews which were both behavioral. Within 2 weeks I had gotten my offer letter. Overall great process.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose your major and how will it help you in your career goals?

Land O'Lakes

Application

I interviewed at Land O'Lakes

Interview

Very friendly and casusal process. Everyone was kind and easy to talk with. They did a good job answering my questions and describing the position, team, and the culture of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Land O'Lakes

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes

Interview

Very nice people. Interested in my thoughts and experiences. Very personable. Asked about background, experiences and behavioral questions. Received offer for position in less than a week. Would go through process again.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself? What leadership positions have you taken?

Land O'Lakes

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes in Mar 2021

Interview

Open interview with three person panel, 3 interviews total all with different people. Some Gotcha questions but pretty comfortable from start to finish during the process. The culture is friendly and everyone makes you feel welcome.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Land O'Lakes

Application

I interviewed at Land O'Lakes

Interview

Common interview questions. Mostly performance based questions. A lot of questions about computer skills. First interview was phone related screening. Very common questions. On site interview was with five different people.

Interview Questions
  • Was I profeicent in MS office programs?

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (West Lafayette, IN)

Interview

I was an intern so the job was offered at the end of my summer. I think it is pretty hard to get into the program without being an intern first. They hire 90% from their intern pool.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Land O'Lakes (Omaha, NE) in Jan 2021

Interview

You have to go through a phone interview, and then two more zoom interviews following that. The job interview is mostly a screening. All three interviews were very enjoyable and asked questions related to the job description.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews

Land O'Lakes Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Land O'Lakes as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.84 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for IT and Supply Chain roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Land O'Lakes takes an average of 25 days when considering 120 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Supply Chain had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 66 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Land O'Lakes according to 120 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 19.44%

Work at Land O'Lakes? Share Your Experiences

Land O'Lakes logo

Land O'Lakes Careers

Cover image for Land O'Lakes

Rooted in Tomorrow Land O’Lakes, Inc. is a 100-year-old farmer-and retailer-owned cooperative originally formed with the purpose of...More

• Why Land O'Lakes?
  • Internships
  • Our Responsibility
  • Inclusion

Company Updates

6 days ago

Careers
Check out our NEW careers site to discover countless opportunities and be a part of a Fortune 500 farmer-owned cooperative that is actively shaping the food and agriculture industry for the better.
Shared image - Careers at Land O'Lakes | Land O'Lakes jobs
Careers at Land O'Lakes | Land O'Lakes jobs
careers.landolakesinc.com

61 days ago

Employee Story
“The co-op model keeps us grounded. I chose to work for Land O’Lakes because of the values that come with being farmer-owned,” says Jen Tonder, Director of Rural and Shared Services. When she joined the Land O’Lakes team, she never imagined partnering with member-owners to address rural communities’ access to reliable internet. Currently, many rural areas across the country—areas our farmer-members and customers call home—lack basic internet access, with 60 percent of farmers saying they lack the connectivity needed to run their business. Learn more about Jen's role with the American Connection Project to connect America.
Shared image - American Connection Project: How co-ops are expanding broadband access
American Connection Project: How co-ops are expanding broadband access