LandCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Lawncare Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fruitland Park, FL

Interview

Very thorough, I was impressed at how much time, effort and money they put into hiring someone. There was no beating around the bush or blowing smoke. The management remained very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I felt like they were serious about the quality of workmanship and the type of person they were looking for. Very hard to find that nowadays.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe myself in one word. Took me a minute to roll up all my attributes in a nutshell. But they liked my answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its a lot of hard work with long hours and plenty of driving. Make sure you are in good physical shape.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. They look for people that they can get along with. They can hire on the spot but call you back Either way. I interviewed with one sales manager and my second interview was with the location general manager a few days later.after the interviews they called back and offered the job, they have difficulty sending emails with the drug test info.

Landscape Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LandCare (Boynton Beach, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Human Resources asked very good questions, Branch Manager spent more time bashing competition not very professional, both Branch & Business Development Manager unable to answer questions when asked in return both just spent more time bashing competition not very professional I was desperate for a job at the time

Landscape Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Maple Grove, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Was called by the Trugreen recruiter and also e-mailed-----interview went very well--the schedule they could not guarantee.

Interview Questions

• How was your Mesaba job and what duties did you perform?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at LandCare.

Interview

was with temp agency and they hired me on close the saves the department down 12/31/13 no notice are nothing could've took the lay off are go over to the sales department and that's what some people did and they called people back that was laid off to come back and work in the saves department now those people can't work because they only going to hire a few for sales

Interview Questions

• how long will they stay open since they stand along from servicemaster   Answer Question

Negotiation

go to the sales department because that was the only thing to do to keep a job

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LandCare in May 2012.

Interview

Was really simple with a resume.

Interview Questions

• How will you manage your time when left unattended.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Real easy came close to dollars immediately

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Tampa, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

They ask very few questions about my back ground. It was if they were going to hire me just because I had a pulse. They need people this is a very high turnover business so if you can stick it out without laughing at the crazy interview you will get the job!!

Interview Questions

• How much money do you think you want to make this year?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Frederick, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

I initially spoke by phone from a director. She had reviewed my resume prior to calling. I went in later that day to speak with the person who would become my immediate supervisor. The following day, I received an offer via email.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my strengths/weaknesses as well as prior experince   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Sacramento, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Consisted of 2 upper management employees (regional and division). Interview was not too long, but appeared as if they were looking for someone with less experience, so they could offer less money.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LandCare (Norcross, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The application process literally took two days. I applied on Monster.com and got a reply for an interview the next day. I did not expect to hear from them so fast but they called the next day after I put it in.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty much an open interview. He asked me basic questions like what I could bring to the company and did I have any experience in commercial landscaping. Try to be as genuine as possible they are looking for someone they can get along with and is willing to grow with the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them how much I wanted and they gave it to me.