Landstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Landstar Interview Questions

2.4

Trailer Utilization Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Landstar (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I drove 20 miles to interview with someone who was very dry and seemed unenthusiastic about me or the advertised job. I spent most of my time internally debating if I should go ahead and cut it short and leave. It was a waste of time, fuel, and effort to go all the way out there.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I deal with stress.   1 Answer

Driver Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Landstar.

Interview

First you submit an application and a background check is done. Next you will be asked to submit fingerprints and take a drug test. Once everything has been processed and approved you will be invited to orientation. Orientation takes 3 days and they will cover your hotel for that time. The whole process takes about a month.

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Landstar (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

Effective interview with the HR Manager, then the hiring manager, and finally the Director. Kept the hiring process pretty quick. The HR Manager and hiring manager was really knowledgeable about the description and job details. They were a little reluctant to negotiate on the salary but at the ended budged a little.

E Fuel Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landstar (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

There were two different assessments that were done via computer.....followed by 2 sets of interviews one from the HR Manager and the other from the Direct supervisor. There were two of them in this instant.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Landstar (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Great interview ask about job history ask do I own a truck do u have speeding tickets do u love driving how old are u. What u heard about landstar

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Landstar (Reno, NV) in June 2012.

Interview

Was emailed, and then came in for 2 interviews - one with direct supervisor and one with direct supervisor and owner of agency. Very business casual and conversational. The interviews did not last long and was mostly review of my resume and me asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about [blank] experience, listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Landstar in March 2011.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview with hr then I met one on one with the hiring VP. It was a long personal interview that lasted about 2 hours. We met in a hotel and sat down. business casual attire. Very good meeting with a lot of in depth questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience and how you it would apply to this position and you would be successful.   1 Answer

Logistics Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landstar (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

From the initial inception on arrival for the interview, I was impressed by the staff's professionalism. Each member was warm and engaging to my needs. The hiring manager was very honest and didn't give a lot of "fluff" about the level of work required to perform the duties of the position. Also, he disclosed all pertinent information relative to the resources available to manage day-to-day operations. Dialogue was one-on-one, as opposed to questions and answers. I used the interview to compare job offers from two other companies. Out of the top three, they were number three.

Interview Questions

• What type of salary was I looking for?   1 Answer
    • What is more important; job satisfaction or a good wage?   1 Answer

Imaging Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Landstar in December 2010.

Interview

personal interview with dept. Manager.

Negotiation

none