Lane Construction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orono, ME

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Orono, ME) in October 2017.

Interview

Met at college job fair and had interview the next day.
    I had known other people who worked at the company and enjoyed it. The interviewer was not very sociable and what I would describe as unpleasant. We did not click and I left with a sour taste in my mouth.

Intern Interview

Interview

Hiring process was quick and painless. Sent my resume to a manager, got a phone call a few days later to set up an interview. Went to the interview where I met with HR and a manager, interview went very well. Received a phone call later that evening with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lane Construction.

Interview

Quick and easy interview at school
    Simple questions were asked about me and my skills. The interviewer were nice and easy.
    It's great to work for this great company because of its great reputation and benefits over all.

Health issue

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lane Construction.

Interview

They promised I would be used for my education. Doing the paperwork side of things. So the interview went well, but then I got stuck doing a job a monkey could do.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I received an email asking for the best time to contact me. I replied and received a call the next day. The HR professional gave me an interview over the phone. The person was very friendly and easy to talk to. I fell like I should have prepared for the interview more but all went well and I got the position. I start in a week.

Interview Questions

• What made me transition from residential construction to civil engineering.   Answer Question

Mid Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheshire, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Cheshire, CT).

Interview

Takes about two months to get hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was refered by former peers.

Associate Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was straightforward and was an easy process. Did a video interview on a Friday and was referred to another in person interview in office the following Monday. Mostly resume review and experience.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Charlotte, NC) in May 2018.

Interview

It was fairly quick, a informal introduction, description of previous employment discussed, then we closed with 5 minutes of informal conversation. The questions were fairly easy and I felt the process went pretty fast.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lane Construction (Fairfax, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Met with Lane Construction recruiter at a career fair at George Mason University. I went in understanding that they were predominantly a construction firm and dealt a great deal with transportation construction. Lane's major concern was whether my interest would help benefit their firms goals.

Interview Questions

• Are you more interested in the design aspect or construction management of a project? And why?   1 Answer