Language Services Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Language Services Associates Interview Questions

Interviews at Language Services Associates

2.7

Sort:

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

I met with four people during my 1st interview. Very professional. Offices are very nice. It is the kind of place that you want to come to work to everyday...or at least five days :).

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Language Services Associates (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called to talk about my experience and why I wanted to become an interpreter. After this 2 exams are made, an oral and a written one to test abilities. When you complete this successfully you go to orientation and then you are able to receive calls from home

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

Hiring process is straight forward. Everything is done over the phone. Interpreters interviews have no secrets, you either speak the language they are looking for or you don't get hired.

Interview Questions

• I think they asked me about climate change?   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Language Services Associates (Horsham, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Had a phone screen, then invited to interview in-person with the HR specialist and the Director of HR. Was received coldly by the HR specialist who treated both myself and colleagues with equal disdain and disregard. The Director did not show. My conversation with the HR specialist was all of 8 minutes. While I felt good about my answers and the few questions I was able to ask, I was also sitting there the whole time trying to figure out what I had done to make this interviewer so upset with me. It was very uncomfortable, and I never did find out as all further correspondence went without reply.

Recruiter Interview

Application

Interview

Everyone was welcoming, positive and kind. I felt very comfortable and all my questions and concerns were answered very clearly. I was greeted with a smile and they wanted to make sure that I was comfortable. I did not once feel out of place during my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why am I looking for employment?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

First you speak to an HR specialist and then you speak to a panel that includes the hiring manager and the manager of the hiring manager. They ask you to take a written assessment to verify how well you communicate in writing.

Vendor Management Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

They called me to come in for an interview. I came in and everything seemed great. One of the managers was out sick so they asked me to do a phone interview with her the following week, which also went well. Then, that followed with a full week of not hearing anything back from them until the very last second before I was about to call them to follow up. I received an email telling me I didn’t get the position. Most likely they hired someone internally or I was too risky if a hire compared to another interviewer because I was changing career fields.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever have a confrontation with a coworker at a previous job, and how did I handle it.   Answer Question
    • What are some of the most challenging aspects of the position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

I honestly did not really have an interview for LSA. They found me on LinkedIn and asked me if I wanted to contract with them, and I said yes.

Government Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Language Services Associates (Horsham, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process started with a phone screening with the HR Director. I was then invited to an in person interview. The interview went great, everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I met with the VP, the President, HR Director and a few other people. The interview lasted about 2 hours. I was then brought into the HR office and asked if the job was something I was interested in. I was then asked to sign some papers to give authorization for a background check and credit check. I signed the papers and went home.
    I reached out to the HR Director several times for status and heard nothing for over a week. I was then told that everyone liked me but when it came down to making the decision to hire someone for the position they decided not to hire anybody and keep the duties spread amongst a few current employees and not spend the money on a new hire.
    I understand nothing is a guarantee but I would expect that a company who has gone through the trouble of posting a job opening and interviewing would have gotten past the point of debating the cost of a new hire.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Language Services Associates.

Interview

Phone interview was easy. The lady that did it had very low energy and seemed annoyed. She cut me off a lot. I don’t think she has interview experience. People on site outside HR were nice. Space was really small for so many people. Office smelled. Was told I did well and would hear. Never did. I emailed three different times to follow up and never got a reply. I called once and got transferred around a lot. I’m glad I didn’t hear back because they left a bad impression.

Interview Questions

Language Services Associates Response

Apr 1, 2019 – Human Resources Business Partner

I am very sorry to hear about your experience interviewing with LSA. We strive to provide excellent service to all internal and external people. Regarding our offices, we were renovating new office... More