Lansinoh Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lansinoh Laboratories

Social/Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lansinoh Laboratories (Alexandria, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seemingly unnecessarily long. They work with a recruiter who reached out to me upon getting my resume. After review and scheduling an initial phone call with her, she passed along my info.

I spoke to 3 different people on the phone for 30-45 mins each over a period of 2 weeks- and then was called in for an in-person interview, scheduled for 3 hours and lasted 4. I met with a total of 7 people. During the interview they shared that the position I was being considered for has evolved into a different role, which I don't think I am qualified for neither do I want.

I am disappointed that a conversation that lasted 30 days ended up in a decision that was apparently made top-down. Seemed like they didn't care about wasting so much of my time.

Interview Questions

• The usual- why are you interested in this job, questions about skills, etc.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lansinoh Laboratories in November 2011.

Interview

The questions are fairly basicand facus on strengths and weakness. The deal breaker is the presentation. They are really looking for great presentation skills and solid stats.

Interview Questions

• Describe three examples where you have had a strong emphasis on data in your career?   Answer Question