Last Exit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Last Exit

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Last Exit (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I came in and met the management, which included the partners. It was a little intimidating first, but they went through their process and office culture. They then asked for lots of examples of my past work by giving me control of the big screen in their meeting room. I then explained each piece of my portfolio, where they asked questions such as the technology used, the process, what people I communicated with on a day-to-day basis, and how it relates to their current projects.

Interview Questions

• Show us work you've done where you had to pick up a new technology or programming language.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a recruiter, but it was not stressful, and they were very responsive.

Account Director Interview

Interview

3 layers of interviews. Presentation and final interview involved meeting peers and discussing the relevance of previous work to the position I had applied for. Quite stressful as I met a lot of people and had to present to a select group.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer