LatentView Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LatentView Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics.

Interview

HR scheduled a call for a specific timing and didn't call at all .No response for email as well. Very very slow with the process. Even if they give me an offer i dont want to take it now.

Analyst Interview

Interview

There was online test of 45 ques. in 65 min. its mostly contained aptitude, logical reasoning and english. The paper was lengthy and difficult compared to musigma. Out of 200 odd people who applied only 38 were selected for the second round. Then there were 3 interview rounds, two technical and one HR>

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Not very peaceful with two rounds. One phone screen and another skill based. HR in San Jose is very slow and kept postponing the interview. Finally HR was able to schedule a phone interview and offer was given next day. Not a very good pay master. No scope of negotiation. Very high churn rate

Interview Questions

• SQL query to calculate moving average. Another questions was regarding hypothesis testing. Behaviorism questions by HR and resume based question.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

had a wittten test basic math n english. critical question during the phone interview.

HIGHER STUDIES

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

process was easy and transparent. HR was quick to follow back with the candidate. Interview questions are more to deal with experiences and how best you would fit in the company. One of the best skills you would need is to be comfortable in front of the client and you would need SQL more than anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

First round of interview with the HR- who was very sensible and asked basic questions. The second round of interview was with a Senior Analyst who asked a few brain teasers, case studies. After this, I was called for the third round of interview with a Top level executive at LatentView. This was the horrible interview experience ever. He was late for the interview and was keen on insulting and humiliating me. Instead of asking questions and probing for answers, he kept circling over one issue and refused to move to - ONLY to show this expertise on the subject. I doubt if I will get through the next stage. Even if I get through, I don't see a point in working for a company headed by such unprofessional people.

Interview Questions

• Do you expect LatentView to train you after you are hired?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics in February 2013.

Interview

The interview revolves around case studies. So the most valuable skill is problem solving. they do not put any conditions on past experiences etc. which is excellent. This was one of the best interview experiences i have ever had. You are judged on your present value.

Interview Questions

• How will you help solve some analytics problem for an insurer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Senior Executive Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Chennai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very Good and clear process... The recruiter was in regular touch and was helpful in explaining about job role and company.. Very friendly and cool CPO and also the HR Discussion was more of in depth understanding about candidate personal as well as career interest. They are ready to pay a good candidate the amount which will make candidate to join them without any surprise. Overall excellent experience..

Interview Questions

• Recruitment experience overall, positions worked, what level of hiring done, Technology understanding test , additional level of understanding of other responsibilities as HR.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warangal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LatentView Analytics (Warangal (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

One written test followed by two interviews. Written test would be quite tough, you should be very good in quants....Each question will carry different mark. Try solve small questions first. Large paragraph based questions will be asked, better leave this type of question and do it later because it will take the time to read such a long paragraph, high scoring questions will be asked on probability and permutation and combination so be prepared with these topics. Negative marking will be there so mark only those question in which you are sure.

Interview Questions

• Two interviews, first very simple, they will ask you some basic question why do want to join the company, tell me about yourself, how will you manage any client in the company, they will ask you some simple puzzles and then a very simple and short case to handle, be prepare with the information about the company how they work and what they want.Be confident while giving answers and be careful about what you have written in your resume they ask you questions based on your resume....
      In the second interview, again they will ask a puzzle a bit complicated, take your time and try to solve, then some basic programs will be asked, you should have some programming skills, that is a very important factor... rest upon your luck...
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Methodical, very good, great team. good company for freshers. solid training program.
    lot of focus from the management.
    good CEO.
    business has grown well in the last 5-6 yrs.
    high potential org.
    Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect during the hiring process.