Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights

Sort:

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very convenient but most of all they were helpful and made it an easy process, they made sure I was comfortable and made sure I had everything I needed.

Intake Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

the interview process was done via video chat. The legal recurring department helped prepare for the interview. once i was ready, they lead me into a room where i would be taking the interview

Interview Questions

• Why should i choose you for our firm   1 Answer

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

At least 2 interviews: 1 with a recruiter, 1 with management, 1 with owner. Lengthy discussion on background, firm culture and expectations. Discussed aligned ideals and need/place for my experience. Spoke about professional development and firm future.

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lawyers for Employee and Consumer Rights (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Long. Involved multiple people, multiple departments, and even a few new hires. It was direct, honest, intense, and ultimately rewarding. I am glad it took so long, as it helped to prepare me for the work environment.

Interview Questions

• They kept asking me about being able to adhere to very strict legal rules in re: legal marketing.   Answer Question