Leadspace Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leadspace

Leadspace

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

Extremely thoughtful, very through, and highly personable. It was a team process with a number of early individual interviews across sales, SE, and executive management, with a final presentation session to evaluate fit.

Interview Questions
  • What is your selling style?
    1 Answer

Leadspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

Multiple interviews + case study presentation. Standard interview process. You are allowed to ask questions about the case study. The interviews were pretty standard. They do a good job of getting back to you on time.

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had a difficult situation and how did you deal with it

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leadspace (New York, NY) in Dec 2020

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter conversation went well. Was told I would have to take an assessment (who even does this these days) and thought it would be around CS or marketing overall; instead it was like taking the SAT. This company is missing out on great candidates, it’s no wonder the company has so many negative reviews. I have worked in both SEO and marketing automation and have over 4 years of experience in Customer Success Management, it’s definitely the companies loss not mine. Outdated processes overall.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leadspace (Tel Aviv-Yafo) in Sep 2020

Interview

The process included an online technical test, an analytic test using Excel, a professional interview, and an HR interview, which was supposed to be the final part. The company was in a rush to hire so the whole process lasted about 3 weeks. After this long, time-consuming, and intense process, I was left waiting for a week and finally received a disgraceful, generic email from HR saying they "decided to continue with another candidate".

Interview Questions
  • Analytic test using Excel containing data cleaning and analysis.

Leadspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

After applying, I was asked to take an assessment online. I expected the questions to be experiential, based on common CSM scenarios, but it was basically an SAT test with word association and pattern mapping of different shapes and numbers. Nothing that even remotely indicates successful traits for a CSM. Worrisome indication about the CS team and what they are using as a baseline for candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leadspace

Application

I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

Like others, I thought the company and product very promising and am a big fan of customer success and its impact so I applied. My advice to candidates for this company and position is to be patient and forgiving and ensure you really want the position. If the hiring process is anything like the customer experience there might be issues. 1 - Before they even talk to you they expect you to take an IQ test, yes the same third party company that some of the other startups you apply for might throw at you. 2 - Remote phone interviews were friendly enough. 3 - Prepare a presentation that I would recommend you dumb down and don't overthink on, or spend too much time on. After this, a rejection email sent from an automated third party system, the same third party system they initially contact you on, which throws email bounces when you try and reply to it even though they asked me to reply and give my upcoming schedule. Fortunately I was able to find the contact on linkedin and waste one of my inmails to contact to tell them their system cannot be replied to. I am ok with not getting an offer, however it is important to remember that candidates take time to prepare the presentation, they pay for parking to get to your office and are dedicated to this process. It is nice to receive the same kind of effort and appreciativeness to candidates taking their time on this.

Interview Questions
  • none were difficult for anyone that has good experience in enterprise level customer success.

Leadspace

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

I had a phone screen with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager. I was then asked to speak to additional members of the company along with creating a presentation and present it. During the presentation portion of the interview, the team immediately gave me feedback which I completely appreciated as that is often not the case. The next day I received a call from the hiring manager letting me know they all really liked me but felt the specific role wasn't a perfect fit. Due to this, they were going to pass as they wanted to ensure I would be set up for success and would keep me in mind if another role opened up that would better fit my skill set. I really appreciated their candor and feedback and even though I wasn't given an offer it was an extremely pleasant and professional experience.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to create and give a presentation based upon data given.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leadspace (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Applied. Heard back via email. Scheduled a screening call with the hiring manager. She was late, but nothing too wild. It was a nice, conversational chat. Getting to know each other and hearing what we are looking for in a job/employee. Lasted about 35 minutes or so. Was told that I'd hear back with next steps one way or another. I sent a follow up email thanking the hiring manager. Then I simply never heard anything from anyone. I don't care if I don't get a job. But I do care if I take time to search through hundreds of jobs, apply to a position, research a company, prepare and go through an interview, and then have my time wasted. Receiving no response is and always will be unacceptable. Doesn't make sense to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leadspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leadspace

Interview

I applied directly to their website. Received an email to set up a initial chat/phone screen. The interviewer was running late so we re-scheduled. The interview itself had general questions and we discussed the company and the role itself. Then after the interview was given an Analysis exercise to be completed and sent back within 24 hours. Was informed they will move on with other candidates a week later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hod HaSharon

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Leadspace (Hod HaSharon) in Oct 2016

Interview

pretty short process, phone call explaining the process and a short chat in english, one technical interview containing a test and another HR interview. then another short phone call with the VP of customer success in english.

Interview Questions
  • they gave me an hour to solve a test. containing Excel questions (vlookup, match and other functions) and analyzing a dataset.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews