LeanTaaS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LeanTaaS Interview Questions

Interviews at LeanTaaS

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was set up by a recruiter, the questions were pretty straight forward. My interviewer was coding during the interview, at one point I asked a question midresponse and he didn't answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clarita, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Saw the job post on LinkedIn. Phone Call with engineering manager -> Onsite with 5 people including engineers and one product manager. Very long process. Around a couple of months to get the confirmation.

Interview Questions

• DS, Algo and brain teasers. Stay away from this company. The engineering managers are incompetent and unfit to conduct interviews. The engineering/product managers are just rude/arrogant.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanTaaS in November 2017.

Interview

One interviewer in particular was extremely arrogant, condescending and lacked people skills. I would really hate to have to work with someone like that.. This place felt like more of a "stepping stone" job. Avoid!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing agency who conducted a technical test and arranged the interview process. The in person interview was conducted by 6 different people which were mostly technical.

Interview Questions

• Ability to work with the team and technical expertise   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (San Jose, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Went onsight. 5 interviews in 4 hours. The first interviewer explained the company structure and briefly described the products. The second interviewer had a couple of common programming puzzles ready. The third interviewer listened to my projects and asked some questions from it. The fifth interviewer was a mature guy, came with a smile explained the structure of the company, talked about the leadership and tried to pick my brains.

The fourth interviewer was a disaster. He came and drew an internal system on the whiteboard that used a couple of infamous technologies. Then he asked me on how I would transfer data from one service to another. Everytime I gave him an answer, he would say let's treat this as a constraint and try something else. Basically, he had an answer in mind that he wanted me to get to and he was putting fences just to reach there. However, this exercise was super frustrating for me as well as him. He then suddenly got up and announced "I am done with you" and walked out. I've never faced such a lame interviewer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager who was the Engineering Director. He scheduled a phone interview and set up a calendar date. On the scheduled date and time, he did not call and later did not respond to my e-mail regarding this interview. I waited a week to give the benefit of a doubt of being busy or such.

If the position was filled or any other reasons, it'd be nice to at least let the candidate know rather than ghosting, especially after scheduling an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

2 technical 30-min phone screen, and then on-site interview where I met 5 people, each of which was 45 mins. People are very nice and helpful during the process. They were able to accommodate all my needs to get to on-site. Also, the company seems to have a good customer base and clear direction for the next few years.

Interview Questions

• Front-end question? Example: What's event bubbling, and the difference between undefined and null in JS?   Answer Question
    • How do you work with product managers and product designers?   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanTaaS in January 2019.

Interview

I had an initial interview for about an hour . The position was in the North Carolina office. The hiring manager asked me to send out coding samples, but I did not hear back from him after that. The least he could have done was let me know that the position was no longer available or I am not suitable for it. In

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied after seeing a post in Facebook group (University) got a technical phone call with questions on basic SQL and Search Algos. Scheduled on-site.

Onsite was 5 rounds
    1) Java system design
    2) Java/OOP concepts
    3) HTML and css
    4) JavaScript
    5) DS, Algorithms and SQL

Overall they looked pretty impressed. But they rejected after a week. The same day I saw the post in Facebook group now with openings for same role with 3+ years of experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LeanTaaS (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

there are two rounds of interviews, first one is phone screen interview then come after is the on-site interviews
    1. phone screen interview, ask basic questions, no technical questions
    2. on-site interview, meet 4 people, 30 min/each

Interview Questions

• Q1. why do you want to apply for this job?
      Q2. how do you describe your python coding skill?
      Q3. talk about your sample project?   Answer Question