Lectra Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lectra Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lectra

Employee Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lectra.

Interview

The process can be drawn out. you'll meet with several people. And in the end, you always have to interview with someone from France. I'd recommend that you take that interview very seriously!! France can give you a thumbs down and it doesn't matter how much the hiring manager likes you.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lectra? It's not really an unusual question but everyone I interviewed with asked the same question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not a whole lot of negotiation possible. So, be clear when communicating your salary requirements upfront!

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lectra in June 2014.

Interview

Recruiter did the 1st level of discussion.
    1. post that face to face with the country director, everything went well
    2. 2nd round discussion with the Region Head, the point that was vividly mentioned by him was that I have come to this discussion means I'm a short-listed and probable candidate.

Recruiter does not revert on the next steps or closure. Suddenly sends a mail stating the position is not available.
    Just because a candidate followed up with the recruiter they reject the candidate. What idiotic organisation is this?
    Someone who has perseverance and is passionate about the role is not considered.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cestas (France)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lectra (Cestas (France)).

Interview

Entretien téléphonique spontané
    Rencontres avec deux interlocuteurs avant d'entamer une procédure de recrutement classique
    Premier entretien sur Cestas(33) > interlocuteur technique
    Deuxième entretien sur cestas(33) > DRH entretien classique et présentation des opportunités de postes
    Troisième entretien sur Paris > manager pôle consulting
    Echanges avec DRH suite proposition de poste Lectra
    Signature du contrat

Interview Questions

• Expérience professionnelle et expertise métier principalement   Answer Question