Lectra Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 82 reviews

3.4
Lectra CEO Daniel Harari
Daniel Harari
Pros
  • "s gros moyens (locaux, formations,(in 6 reviews)

• "l'environnement de travail est tr(in 5 reviews)

1. "Awesome!"

Current Employee - Business Consultant

I have been working at Lectra full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great people with a lot of perks.

Cons

I don't have any cons yet!

Advice to Management

Share the future strategy with everyone in the company.

Lectra2019-05-31
  2. "Find a nicer place to work."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

I worked at Lectra full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good benefits and good location.

Cons

Lots of blaming from one department to another.

Advice to Management

Have realistic expectations.

Lectra2019-06-07

"Sales"

I worked at Lectra full-time for more than a year

Pros

International Company with great people

Cons

Process heavy, but there is support to help

Lectra2018-07-19
  4. "Any Position"

I have been working at Lectra full-time

Pros

Small but global company. You work with lots of great people in a very relaxed yet productive environment.

Cons

Lack of room for growth

Lectra2018-04-13

"Great company to work for!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Lectra full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working here less than a year and have had a wonderful experience so far. Within a few weeks of starting, they send you to France for a week, for an in-depth overview of the company's strategy & values. Additional training sessions are available to you based on your job function. The company also has a huge online library of training videos for you to watch to help you get up to speed on Lectra's products...

Cons

None so far! This is a complicated industry to understand so continue to be patient with new employees and give them all the resources and training they need to be successful.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work. My experience here so far has been fantastic. Continue to help employees excel in their position and lead by example.

Lectra2017-12-04

"Overall a wonderful Company"

I have been working at Lectra full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Company to take full control of your career laterally. Experience is priceless. Employees become family.

Cons

Staff is stretched so thin, it exposes them to costly mistakes and short-cuts. Promotions are very rare, and salary increases (raises) are non - existent.

Advice to Management

Employees are overworked.

Lectra2017-10-28

"Great company-Management does not value staff"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Smyrna, GA

I worked at Lectra full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is solid as far as operation, They have top quality machines, the salary was not bad. the company is French own, so you travel to France for on-board training. They have great vacation time if you get a chance to use it. The medical, dental and vision are good.

Cons

Work life balance is not good, the travel planning was not organized, so you could not plan your life. you're held accountable for any and all complaints a customer makes. My management did not support me. The value was on servicing the customer and not the employee. The on board training lacked, you're throw into situations before you have the understanding of how thing work; It's sink or swim. They spend a lot of time...

Advice to Management

Needs to learn how there own systems work and how they can improve the employees work experience. The management needs more training on dealing with employees.

Lectra2017-09-01

"Ready to shoot your career in the foot? Then come join Lectra!"

I worked at Lectra full-time

Pros

Very nice people to work with, interesting product scope, nice trips to Paris/Bordeaux for those important enough to travel often.

Cons

Once you get a job at Lectra, you will most probably never ever move up. Lectra does not offer careers, just jobs. And if you are not lucky enough to work at the Corporate in Paris, well, welcome to the subsidiary life where you will be told what to breathe and when to breathe it. There is absolutely no autonomy or trust that subsidiaries can do anything right without close supervision. There are many pointless, tedious,...

Advice to Management

You need to value your employees, don't just offer them more money once you burn all the bridges, and they choose a competitor who treats them better. Allow people freedom to do jobs they were hired to do and don't micromanage. Pay a competitive salary if you want to attract and retain good talent.

Lectra2016-06-07

"Lectra North America"

I have been working at Lectra full-time

Pros

I enjoy being part of the impressive Lectra North America team. The company has high quality products, a strong balance sheet and a clear strategy. We've performed great and now we have to accelerate our growth. The company is large enough to ensure you have the resources needed to do your job but small enough that your contribution is tangible.

Cons

Your contribution (or lack there of) is tangible. You will be held accountable for the job you do. You can't hide behind your department's success as you can in a large corporation.

Advice to Management

Continue to improve internal communications, continue to look for ways to promote top talent, continue to develop strong, forward thinking strategic plans.

Lectra2016-02-03

"Good opportunity to gain industry experience, don't expect to make any changes."

I have been working at Lectra full-time

Pros

Lectra has good people try to do what's best for the company and their customers and they work hard given the restraints they have.

Cons

The CEO (in France) is also the owner is also the King; and the King rules with an iron hand. Surrounded by 'yes' men and 'yes' women, he does not take well to any criticism. Successful long term employees just do what they are told; management has no real authority to make change. Therefore, you can gain good industry experience for a short term but don't expect to make any type of strategic impact.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Most of them are seasoned professionals who come in bringing experience and competence; there may be a good idea or two in there.

Lectra2016-02-10