Leeann Chin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leeann Chin Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Leeann Chin

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leeann Chin.

Interview

I initially went through two sit down interviews. The first interview was really structured asking about background knowledge that would pertain to the job, a few "what if" questions. The second interview was more laid back, more so getting a feel for your personality. If you make it past this phase you will go on to see the operation of the store.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest customer service experience that you've handled?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked what I my salary expectation are.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mankato, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leeann Chin (Mankato, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a two level interview process. With that, I had my first interview with the store manager. Once he determined that I was a good fit for the position and the company I moved to the next step in the interview process. I then had my second interview with the regional manager.

Interview Questions

• The interview process isn't very complex. For the most part I was asked basic questions regarding my personal skills and interests as well as previous work experience. During both interviews there was no point where I was taken off guard by any questions. Everything was to the point and straight forward. Attire wasn't a huge issue either. Business casual is plenty dressy for this type of position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my pay. I did not have much say in the matter, but I was however able to convince them to start me at a higher rate than normal starting pay due to my previous work experience.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Leeann Chin (Golden Valley, MN) in June 2011.

Interview

Fairly simple questions. How many years of customer service experience do you have? How did you handle an upset customer? What is good customer service to you? Very quick call back. Got the job same day.

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leeann Chin (Bloomington, MN) in March 2010.

Interview

1. Phone interview with Recruiting Manager
    2. Interview with Recruiter and COO at Corporate Office
    3. Three hour 'experiential' OJT in restaurant (on-the-job interview, hands-on exper. with a Regional Director).
    4. Background and Reference Check
    5. Job Offer

Interview Questions

• Know your numbers so you can show you understand how to plan and control product and labor expense. Know Comps and expense numbers of prior employers. Be able to answer "What is 10% of...." correctly and quickly! Do you have any Questions?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straightfoward. Competitive offer for salary - at the mid to high end.
    No negotiating option for vacation benefits BUT their standard vacation benefits are already really good.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abaca, Province of Cebu (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Leeann Chin (Abaca, Province of Cebu (Philippines)) in May 2011.

Interview

just have a self confidence and think positive. you may get or lose it, just laways believe in your self.

Interview Questions

• how do you prioritize your job?   1 Answer
    • why we should hire you?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Leeann Chin in January 2011.

Interview

Went to corporate office. Met with human resource lady. Then spoke to some guy .. Who I found out was the COO. Very friendly person took me in and hired me.