Legal Sea Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.0

Server and Bar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Good. I was hired on spot which helped in my decision making. All of my questions were answered honestly and thoroughly. It was a very standard interview. They hire a lot of people and frequently so I doubt anyone with experience would have any trouble.

Interview Questions

• They asked about exppresence and other typicAL questions   Answer Question

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted via email. Was contacted a few days later. Went for the interview and met one of the assistant managers as well as the general manager. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume... Questions regarding why I had left previous positions, what I liked about serving, why did I choose to apply at Legal, etc.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

The process if very long with 4 stages meeting several Mangers and Regional VP there are 3 testes online and then a Day in the Life if you make it to stage 3 of the process, It took almost 4 weeks to get an offer

Interview Questions

• They are many questions about experience and education   1 Answer

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Boston, MA).

Interview

Two interviews, after the first it was two days after and called back for a second. It was very simple, they do take notes so don't feel nervous by saying something.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods.

Interview

Long online automated process - complete with personality testing and aptitude tests. You then have to wait for your responses to be processed before being offered an interview with a manager. I left the company and re-applied and was forced to go through the whole process again, which I found to be rather tedious.

Interview Questions

• Basic hospitality interview questions once you are in person. What did you like/dislike about your last position, what is an example of a time you provided great service, etc.   Answer Question

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Quick and to the point. Since it was for a hourly position that was simple not many questions were asked. It was more just to get a feel of who you are and how you interact. They want to see your hobbies and if you go to school or not. Since the restaurant business is all about interaction with guests they want to see if you are kind and welcoming.

Waitstaff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Filled out an online application, first interview was great, second interview was better which happened the same day. hired the next day. If you are positive, know restaurant lingo, and smile, you will get the job

Server Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a Manager at a location the next day and set up an interview. Everything was seemless. There were two face to face interviews total.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods (Newton, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

After completing the online application, in which the applicant is able to submit credentials to any number of Legal Sea Foods locations, the GM will call you. Either the GM or another manager will meet with you in-person to discuss your application, your goals and motivation for applying, and a bit about the company and the role. If you are an ideal fit, you may be offered the position at that time.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in joining the team at LSF?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Legal Sea Foods.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the AGM, 2nd with the GM. First interview was laid back and easy going. 2nd one was more anxious, as the GM is not the most welcoming guy. Should have taken that as a sign to leave!