LegalShield Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LegalShield

1.5

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalShield (Spokane, WA) in April 2012.

Interview

We have business briefings which will help you understand exactly what Legal Shield is and what it can do for you. If you feel your family and friends can benefit from Legal Shield then you can start.

Interview Questions

• If I'm a victim of identity theft can Legal Shield help me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The person wanted to protect themselves from identity theft and also get their will done and also have other legal help as well.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LegalShield (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Face to face behavioral interview with Executive Director. I enjoyed the conversation that gave me detailed information about the company and goals for the Georgia market. My sales and management experience was discussed in detail; skills I've developed, application of said skills to the position. We discussed the opportunities for advancement and timeline of such.

Interview Questions

• Why do I think Legal Shield is a good fit and how do I see myself being successful   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LegalShield.

Interview

The interview was completely based on whether or not the interviewer or upper management liked you. They did check references, although before they asked if they could, which I thought was odd. The questions were based on what they knew but not industry specific. I would ask next time to see the work environment and not remain in an isolated conference room.

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LegalShield (Tucson, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

I listened to the information and decided if it was a fit for myself or not. I chose to participate in the company, so I made the small investment to get started. I have now been with the company over four years and have decided to pursue this as my career.

Interview Questions

• If I wanted to make additional part-time income.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LegalShield (Washington, DC).

Interview

It was a short but timely interview. Actually, we did most of the interview over the phone.I was asked how much did I know about the company, when can I start. I was sent lots of webinars and emails about the companies .

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the company? At the time I have never even heard of Legal Shield   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LegalShield.

Interview

Just call me and I can give you a telephone number to listen to or a website to watch a video.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation! You have to either like being self employed or not and working for what you want.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalShield (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

After listening to a 14min. presentation. The only question was, would you like this priceless benefit, and would you like to help others.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. They simply show you what the business is and how they help people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalShield (Dayton, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Was focused more on individuals who wanted to work for themselves and at home with flexible hours to perform for the company in selling unique services to protect the ordinary person with legal services to identity theft programs.

Interview Questions

• To illustrate the techniques involving time management, since one operates under their own time schedule and as their own business. Wanted to know if one is able to manage oneself in the companies best interest, since there is no supervision for their employees as working for oneself within the corporate structure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation in the process. The focus was on the training and the website setup.

Anonymous Employee in Poway, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalShield (Poway, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

They take you to a hotel(double tree from my experience), give you this huge presentation on how the company works, their two products, legal services and identity theft. Like always when someone tries to sell you on something they only tell you all of the good things not the bad or useless things about the product. Then they tell you how you can make money by simply showing these services to others. they take you out to eat-pay for your meal- as a bribe, even though half of the sales associates are broke, and ask you to join the company by buying the product and paying $100.00 or more to start your own business as an independent sales associate.

Negotiation

There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.

Independent Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LegalShield in March 2010.

Interview

Anyone who is motivated to be self employed and own their own business. They will train you to promote and sell each product as well as show you how to recruit others to be in your down line/team