Lehigh University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.5

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager before onsite interview. The onsite interview was almost whole day, including different sessions of panel interview with different groups and a couple of one on one sessions. There was a short preseason with Q & A, the topic was provided before the interview. Lunch with a group and a campus tour at noon. It was a quite nice process.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral interview questions and technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring committee was followed by an invitation to an all-day in-person interview, tour and lunch. Was asked to prepare a 20-minute presentation on a specific topic of their choosing which required a lot of time and effort to prepare. There were a few "light" technical questions but most of the concerns seemed to be about fitting in with the culture. A specialist provided an overview of benefits.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was enrolled as a graduate student in the Department of Mathematics and I was designated as a grader in the first year. Since my grade was good and I had a good work on my grader position, I was able to be designated as a teaching assistant in my second year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was comfortable, relaxed, enthusiastic. The interviewers were the department coordinators that were to be worked with directly. The department had a very lax environment for the entire interview and interview process. The process was a short process, only a few days. The interviewer was late to the time scheduled.

Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Lehigh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The on campus selection process is a bit tedious as mostly seniors have projects. You have to keep on applying and meeting mentors, try to enhance skills. Once the mentors believe that you are ready for a project they will select you.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh University.

Interview

First you need a recommendation from the professor that relates to the subject you want to tutor and then have an interview with the director of the office of academic success. First the director will start up with why you want to do tutoring and more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of problems you can expect that may help during tutoring?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

The interview was Informal. I was asked some questions over email about projects I completed over my college career. The interview informed about what he would like me to work on over the summer and what he would like done. Basically checked to see if I was a good fit for an intern position.

Interview Questions

• Just asked question about what I accomplished in my college career.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview, straight forward questions. I do not think that anyone should have an issue interviewing at a university; the questions are easy and they are laidback. If you are used to working in industry then you are a shoe-in for simple positions like GA positions at Lehigh
    I would suggest being ultra nice and attentive during an interview; they can pick up on this sort of thing because they are all people persons and you have to come across the same way to fit in.

Interview Questions

• How many times do you deal with customers in your position?   Answer Question

Grader Interview

Application

Interview

no interview just talk to the professor and get a job, really simple, there is no process, just need someone to grade the homework, and the professor is new

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

It is very easy. Just walk in, and wait supervisor prepare her documents. Then ask some questions, like your time Schelde, if you can take 50 heavy goods and so on.

Interview Questions

• if you can take 50 heavy goods   1 Answer