Lehigh University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lehigh University Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.5

Stage Hand Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh University.

Interview

Very casual and inclusive of all experience levels. This position works on a team of outside stagehands and some student workers. The Zoellner Arts Center hosts many events, and it is great to prepare for a variety of work.

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University in August 2017.

Interview

Skype interview followed by campus visit. I did not make it past the Skype interview. I applied online and then received a call to schedule the Skype interview.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to collaborate with people from a different department and how you managed everyone's expectations.   Answer Question

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager before onsite interview. The onsite interview was almost whole day, including different sessions of panel interview with different groups and a couple of one on one sessions. There was a short preseason with Q & A, the topic was provided before the interview. Lunch with a group and a campus tour at noon. It was a quite nice process.

Interview Questions

• general behavioral interview questions and technical questions   Answer Question

Professor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lehigh University in February 2017.

Interview

Web-based interview with 5 or 6 current faculty. Very slow to confirm the initial interview and over 3 months passed before a decision was made (which was mentioned during the interview that it would be months before they made a final decision).

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

Phone interview with hiring committee was followed by an invitation to an all-day in-person interview, tour and lunch. Was asked to prepare a 20-minute presentation on a specific topic of their choosing which required a lot of time and effort to prepare. There were a few "light" technical questions but most of the concerns seemed to be about fitting in with the culture. A specialist provided an overview of benefits.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was enrolled as a graduate student in the Department of Mathematics and I was designated as a grader in the first year. Since my grade was good and I had a good work on my grader position, I was able to be designated as a teaching assistant in my second year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was comfortable, relaxed, enthusiastic. The interviewers were the department coordinators that were to be worked with directly. The department had a very lax environment for the entire interview and interview process. The process was a short process, only a few days. The interviewer was late to the time scheduled.

Engineering Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehigh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Lehigh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

The on campus selection process is a bit tedious as mostly seniors have projects. You have to keep on applying and meeting mentors, try to enhance skills. Once the mentors believe that you are ready for a project they will select you.

Tutor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lehigh University.

Interview

First you need a recommendation from the professor that relates to the subject you want to tutor and then have an interview with the director of the office of academic success. First the director will start up with why you want to do tutoring and more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What kind of problems you can expect that may help during tutoring?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lehigh University (Bethlehem, PA).

Interview

The interview was Informal. I was asked some questions over email about projects I completed over my college career. The interview informed about what he would like me to work on over the summer and what he would like done. Basically checked to see if I was a good fit for an intern position.

Interview Questions

• Just asked question about what I accomplished in my college career.   Answer Question