Leica Biosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2018

2.8

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I felt very rushed to fly in for site visit because I was told they were going to move quick with decision. Interviews with 4 people all went fairly well. I assumed and was told I would know something by the following week.
    A week later I was informed I needed to meet with CFO. 3 separate interviews were setup and this guy did not make one nor did he follow-up. I've never experienced this level of unprofessionalism or disrespect from a potential employer. I had rescheduled meetings and moved things around to accommodate all 3 last minute meetings. The CFO finally sent me an email a week after missing meetings to propose 1 meeting time which was like in 2 hours but I couldn't make it and proposed additional times...never heard back from him or anyone else including HR. What a joke and a complete waste of time. It is clear that management and leadership is not great at this company and apparently very disrespectful and has a lack of regard for people in general!

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Conversational, very casual. Gave explanation of daily work in the field. Had at least 5 rounds of interviews, which was a process. They really sold the company culture and you could tell that they lived it.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (Buffalo Grove, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Very Very bla. Seemed to be rushed. Wasn't prepared. Seemed to have other plans. I researched the company so I was prepared but this was a waste of time.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems.

Interview

This was a normal interview process, typical questions with asking of examples. You should be able to speak to the specifics of your last few positions and how you contributed.

Interview Questions

• They ask examples be prepared to give real world answers.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Typical - no surprises. Lasted about an hour. Talked to the manager. Good 2 way discussion. Decided I did not want to relocate. Helped me to prepare for future interviews. I would return if they had a job in a spot I wanted to move to.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Phone screen, one in person interview followed by a visit to their headquarters for a final interview process consisting of 2 in person interviews followed by a presentation you give in front of a panel.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems.

Interview

It takes forever. HR is super slow. I had to come back for the interview several times because there was always someone "not available" or "traveling" that had to do 1:1 with me. Frustrating.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems.

Interview

Phone interview with their staffing agency followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. The next round consisted of a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, followed by a face-to-face interview with the Vice President of Sales. The final round consisted of a brief, 10 minute phone call with HR.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

FYI for anyone researching this company. Went through the interview process withtheir corp recruiter and the hiring manager. Both very positive and I was told I would move to the next step and I'd hear back in a day or two. Never heard back from them. When I contacted them to see if I was still under consideration I was told no but to feel free to apply to a different position. I did, same process, same no response. These jobs have been posted now for over 8 months, refreshed on various sights as "new". Leica....are you trying to give the impression to stock holders that the company is growing when it's not? Or is it really possible that the same positions haven't been filled in 8 months? Don't waste peoples time in posting fake job ads! Luckily I found a real job and I'm not in the mix with the 2* rating of Leica.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leica Biosystems (Buffalo Grove, IL).

Interview

Numerous phone interviews . Interesting if you follow Leica and their parent company Danaher. The same positions are posted monthly for the last 2-3 years. A few years ago I did a few phone interviews, told that I was a top candidate and then silence. After I followed up, I was told the position had been removed due to restructuring. Yet that same position keeps showing up every month under both company names. Are the stock holders watching and they need to show fake growth? Be very careful with your application time!

Interview Questions

• typical experience questions.   1 Answer