Leidos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leidos Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018

2.4

Pulsed Power Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Briefly summarize what you would like to do in a new job.
    What are your main reasons to leave your current position?
    Are you a current OR former Government employee or member of the Armed Forces to include the Reserves or National Guard? If so, please state current or former association.
    Do you currently possess an ACTIVE security clearance? If yes, please state your current clearance level. If no then please state if you are able to obtain one?
    Please tell us about your desired salary requirements.
    Are you willing to work in Albuquerque, NM?
    What is your availability to interview (dates & times)?
    When would you be able to begin full-time employment?
    Where are you currently within your job search (other recruiters, companies and/or other offers)? Are you speaking with anyone at Leidos?
    Do you have an AAS degree in Engineering or Electronics with at least 3 years of applicable experience or 5 years of experience in lieu of degree?
    Do you have experience with the following:
    High Voltage (> 10,000 Volts)
    High Current discharge systems (> 1,000 Amps)
    Working knowledge of vacuum systems
    Somewhat, I worked on a helium aerostat (giant blimp with surveillance equipment). That had a lot of vacuum lines and pressure line equipment we had to calibrate.
    Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and mechanical drawings
    Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting and repair
    What experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, high voltage power supplies, control systems, network and spectrum analyzers, power meters, and a wide array of time and frequency domain calibration equipment

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leidos in February 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with three software engineers all asked me about my previous job and asked questions on data structures. Also asked questions about stack and heap, difference between stack and queue.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

I received an email to set up an interview with the manager after applying online. The interview was about an hour and a half and I got an offer the following day.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Leidos (Lexington, MA).

Interview

My interview was conducted over the phone, was very professional and friendly. There was only one person to whom I needed to speak, and she was very good at putting me at ease.

Contracts Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leidos in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the team leader. We chatted for about 25 minutes. It was the basic "tell me about yourself" followed by the usual questions (see below). The following step would have been an in person interview if I had moved on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important parts of a contract?   1 Answer
    • Describe your strengths and weaknesses, biggest past accomplishment, what would your supervisors say about you?   Answer Question

Management Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos (Reston, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, received prescreen questions, phone screen with recruiter followed with an in-person interview.

Weeks have gone by without an update or a response from the recruiter. This is not an isolated incident, several connections have had similar experiences with Leidos in the last few months. It is unprofessional and a bad reflection upon Leidos to not provide an update as indicated. It is fine to not get an offer, not okay to never provide an update. The recruiter has not responded to emails or phone calls. A total waste of time and energy to participate in this process.

Financial Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Reston, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Took us all as a group into the building, 5minute power point on the company, then we broke off into interviews. Each interviewee got 2 separate 30-minute interviews. Was told that "energy will make you stand out". Was also told that there is a lot of opportunity at the company for each mission set that Leidos focuses in.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience that you would do differently the second time around.   1 Answer
    • Scale of 1-10 rate your Excel skills.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time you had to be a follower rather than a leader.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Leidos (Reston, VA) in January 2018.

Interview

Brief phone screen followed by an interview at the headquarters in Reston in January 2018. The interview was 2 rounds of panel interviews with people who's teams you would be joining if hired.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you disagreed with a supervisor or superior and how did you handle that conflict?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

First round was a phone interview and second round on-site. Phone interview was pretty easy with just basic defining questions. Only complaint was using Skype conference which caused a significant delay between my answers and their feedback.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone Screen that lasted 20 minutes. Two months later, in-person interview with 2 rounds with 2 people each. Questions were very much focused on behavioral scenarios. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you faced many challenges at once.   Answer Question