Leidos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

SPM II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos (Frederick, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by my direct manager and a few of scientific team leaders. With the Team Leaders it was more of a general discussion on my background. Direct manager asked more specific questions about my work experience.

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Reston, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Several interview sessions with meetings with all levels of management. Clear job requirement and expectations of the position. Strong management group with laser focus mission and vision for the company.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Bethesda, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

The recruiter didn't provide me with last minute job requirement changes. The pre-interview process included two phone screenings, writing samples and essay questions. The recruiter told me the first face to face interview would be a group “panel” interview. The hiring manager conducted the telephone and first face to face interview. A week later at the second interview the first staff member was on time, the second 20 minutes late and the third was a no show. We had to start the interview all over again so the late staff person could catch up on what was already discussed.

Interview Questions

• The two person panel asked questions unrelated to the role of a corporate trainer. The questions focused on area such as responding and writing government RFPs and performing as the back up person for the requirements analyst.

The job changed because there might not be enough work for a corporate trainer to do.   Answer Question

Contracts Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Leidos in January 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with the team leader. We chatted for about 25 minutes. It was the basic "tell me about yourself" followed by the usual questions (see below). The following step would have been an in person interview if I had moved on.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the most important parts of a contract?   1 Answer
    • Describe your strengths and weaknesses, biggest past accomplishment, what would your supervisors say about you?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Fair and fast. The company was diligent in making contact with me, scheduling interviews, and staying in touch throughout the entire process. The interview was actually with the government entity Leidos contracts with.

Interview Questions

• Experience with relevant body of law   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Applied online, got a request for an interview about a week later. Went to the interview, they had some snacks left out for the group of people who were interviewing. There were 4 rounds of interviews where they asked you questions and you ask them questions that you had as well. Very laid back environment, everyone there was very welcoming.

Junior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leidos (Framingham, MA).

Interview

Very informal and comfortable. It was a general conversation that wasn't stuffy or rigid. The interview was straightforward and it was very enjoyable. The engineering interviews are probably more technical and more geared to specific design questions. Just be open and honest about your expectations and definitely ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about past experience and future aspirations.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Very professional. Very quick. Got the necessities taken care of made an honest evaluation. Very friendly throughout and very good about responding in a timely manner.Was one of the more simpler processes I have been involved in, in a good way.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Bethesda, MD) in April 2018.

Interview

Went through several rounds of interviews. I had a stereotypical get-to-know-you phone interview, then had a phone technical interview, and then had an on-site technical interview. The on-site interview was a panel of 4 interviewers. They asked me questions about my resume and what experiences I had during school. They also asked me to write out code solutions to a couple of scenarios on the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• Write code to generalize the Fibonacci sequence for any size sequence.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter to set up an interview time. The interview was a phone call interview. We talked for about 35 minutes and it seemed to go well.

Then like so many others report, It's like Leidos disappeared off the face of the earth. No confirmation or rejection email. After 2 weeks I sent an email to the person whose contact information I was give, no reply. Another week, sent another email and gave them a call. Got the voice mail and never heard anything since.

I have many friends with the exact same experience. If this is a representation of how they run things on the inside, I'm glad they didn't accept me.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with back-end operations like SQL manipulation and database management?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Just a Phone Interview. Very typical interview and the interviewer was very helpful. He gave me hints if I got stuck o something. They really look for how well you communicate and your fundamentals.