Leidos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Leidos Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.3

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I went to a conference and they looked at my resume and asked me several questions. Then they decided they would like to interview me. The interview process was fairly easy. They asked about the things I worked that dealt with coding.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by in person. Standard questions, nothing specific. Wanted salary information before in person interview. The process was very quick and background check started as soon as I accepted the offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Very easy interview, spoke of my previous exp with development methodology, general personality questions. Talking about what you heard about the company in the news is a good way to get brownie points.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was conducted. They use phone interviews as a screening before the interview. They went over the position and asked a few questions before telling me the process of the next step

Interview Questions

• If any of your professors were asked to describe you in one word. What would they say and why?   Answer Question

Java Devoloper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leidos (Bethesda, MD) in October 2017.

Interview

I was initially contacted through email, then small phone talk for setting up the screen. The interview was done through InterviewZen. It was simple and painless, I had no time limits. This was just the initial screening.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Tucson, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

This was the worst interview experience I have ever had. I was essentially interrogated by five men for 30 minutes that did not seem interested in any of my qualifications or relevant work experience. I was asked questions about skills that I did not claim to have and a couple of my answers were openly scoffed at. I’m upset that they wasted my time.

Interview Questions

• Will you have any issues with a background check?   1 Answer

Junior Engineer/Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Oak Ridge, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter and an interview arranged for the next week. The interview was fairly low key, involving 4 engineers; I sat with them all in turn and answered basic questions. Questions were just technical enough to verify what wason my resume.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

They contacted me through email to set up an interview in July for an internship. Had a single phone interview and they contacted me 3-4 days later to tell me I got the job. Interview was all behavioral questions, very easy. Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your current or former projects that relate to the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Simple STAR format customer service questions, dress casually, and be clean. There were many people that were applying for the same position so be sure to stand out. because you are applying for a customer service position bring all the scenarios that you can think of

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and responded with interest to join. Typical process is a technical phone interview followed by a whiteboard interview. Took a couple of weeks from starting to beginning my first day.