Leidos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2018

2.4

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I applied on the company website, two weeks later I received a phone call from the corporate recruiter for prescreening. Coordinated through recruiter who scheduled the one on one interview a week later, interview planned and set, interviewed, a week later an offer was presented.

Junior Aws Cloud Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Lot of troubleshooting question. I applied for entry level role. Everything was mentioned on my resume how I didn't have actual work and hands on experience on those related technologies but had told the interview panel that I know almost all of the technologies mentioned on job description
    They had me interview till final round and later I get a message that I didn't match the qualification. I sincerely tell the corporate companies that don't post job as entry level or junior level and expect a lot from applicants. You don't see the hard work we done and how fast we can learn the tech skills but expect us to know all.

If I had all skills and were an expert then I wouldn't be applying for entry level or junior level. another corporate company making a false promises

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Reston, VA).

Interview

Had a brief phone screening and then an in person. In person was very lengthy (~4.5 hrs). I had five separate interviews and they had me answer lots of hypothetical case questions and do a writing sample. Interviews were a mix of personality and technical skills/background info.

Interview Questions

• You have a new project X. How would you design the audit plan to address all risks?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

Did only phone interview. Some members of the engineering team were sitting in on the call. No hiring manager there. They asked about my projects, then some easy technical questions, and then about my future goals.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

it was very easy, but the interviewer could be a little difficult to understand, also they didn't give the call at the time that we made before. But the questions in the interview are easy, the programming questions are easy, too.

Technical Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Leidos (Suffolk, VA).

Interview

I had applied for a different position, but a recruiter contacted me. I completed a survey type form and then interviewed with two people on-site. The people who interviewed me were socially awkward and underdressed. I would’ve been working with both, and I left feeling like I didn’t want the job. Everyone I saw leaving the building looked really...homely, for lack of a better word- lots of jeans, sloppy clothing, and an overall lack of “put togetherness” if you will. I was not impressed and they did not make me feel like it was a place in which I’d enjoy working. The questions were very easy but conversation did not flow.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then one in person. I met the manager and two more people from the group and asked me several technical questions.

Multimedia Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Schenectady, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process was actually really enjoyable for the most part. I applied online through the Leidos Careers website. It took about a month until I heard from a recruiter wanting to set up a phone interview. I interviewed with a few people including the program manager, project manager, and multimedia lead. The interview lasted about an hour.

After a couple of weeks, the recruiter contacted me again and let me know they wanted to do an in person interview. I flew to upstate New York for the interview. It lasted 30 minutes and was with essentially the same people.

All in all, it was a great experience and there was only one problem I had. I applied to the position that was located in South Carolina. There were 2 other positions open on Pennsylvania and New York. I was told that South Carolina was completely fine at the start. After the phone interview, I was told that South Carolina wasn’t a dealbreaker, but that they would really want me in either NY or PA. On the way to the in person interview, while I was in the Chicago airport, I was told that they ultimately wanted me in PA and that was the deal.

At the end of the day, I think the work would have been pretty close to my experience and I would have enjoyed it, but I received an offer from another company in a location that worked better for my family. So I took that one.

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Leidos (Framingham, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied to this company through a contractor. I applied at the end of the day, got a call the next day and within another day or two the interview was set up. When I arrived I spoke to several different people. The first one mostly asked if I understood what kind of work I'd be doing at the job and explained the work it entailed. The second asked some technical questions but nothing seriously in-depth. I think it was mostly to see how a potential employee would work under pressure, considering the position is entry level. The third person explained some more about what the job responsibilities are and after that I spoke with several other employees there and got to shadow them for a few minutes each, which was very interesting.

Interview Questions

• What information would you need if you needed to build one mile of overhead transmission or distribution lines?   Answer Question
    • What materials are conductive and which are used for power lines?   Answer Question
    • What is a transformer used for and how does it work?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Leidos (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Interview Process was quick and easy. They will ask you questions about OOP and data structures and make you do whiteboard coding. Think out loud and they will help you through it.

Interview Questions

• What is the performance difference between searches in a list and a set and what causes the performance difference?   1 Answer