Leidos Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 466 of over 466 interviews

Recruiter10%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Leidos

Application

I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Went through a subcontractor. The interview was a panel interview. 3 managers fired off questions one after the other for 45 minutes straight. Afterwords it took 2 months for leidos to make the decision to not offer a job through a subcontractor.

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest achievements/accomplishments
    Answer Question

Leidos

Application

I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Talked to a few people on the team. I was asked very general, non-technical questions. The team was seeing if I’d be a solid fit. They explained the role of the job and the expected requirements.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for the team?

Leidos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter then, the division head, then forward to a technical interview. It was easy until the technical interview, I didn't have all the answers, plus one guy had a very strong accent so it was very hard to understand his questions. Overall, it was a good experience, even though I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
  • talk about ETL, textual operations, data warehouse knowledge

Leidos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

I completed the first behavioral interview. The interviewers were nice but I decided to accept another offer. Overall the work seemed interesting and the interviewers were ok with me not having previous knowledge about everything they asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leidos

Application

I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

It was a quick ~25-minute phone call where the interviewer asked a couple of technical questions, we went through my resume together, and they asked about my availability for the internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leidos

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Interview is very straight-forward for clearance positions. Apply online and they set you up with a phone interview with a project manager. They move quickly usually if they hire you or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos (Houston, TX) in Sep 2021

Interview

Screening through Actalent, then one time interview with Leidos hiring manager. The screening was simple and was good practice leading up to the actual interview. The interview was through video call and during my experience the hiring manager did not turn on their camera. This made the interview feel fake and threw me off as I could not feed off of the interviewers reactions to what I say. Follow up email was within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Why energy? Tell me about this project? (it was on my resume) How are you with picking up new software? Any questions for me?

Leidos

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Met in person with a few people from the teams I would be working with. Very positive impression of the interviewers, asked strictly relevant questions. Offered opportunities to delve into areas of strength and ask questions in return.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about specific experience with the applications and process they were looking for.

Leidos

Application

I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Introduction about me then phone interview with basic questions which was followed by company briefing and details about the job and roles and responsibilities etc. Why do I want join new company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Leidos

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Leidos

Interview

Untimed coding assessment (implementing a specific form of data analysis on a given dataset) followed by behavioral/technical interview with two research scientists, then a short informal interview with research scientist and upper management. The behavioral interviews also consisted of some math/CS theory questions. They were not super structured, and they mostly just asked me to describe the various experiences I had on my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 466 Interviews