LendingClub Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at LendingClub

2.7

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LendingClub (San Francisco, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

Attended both the phone screen and an onsite interview. The overall experience was great because of meaningful technical discussion across the board. It looks like they share topics to discuss at onsite between the rounds, I felt it really makes sense to avoid answering repetitive questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions are related to QA and the skills posted in the job description.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LendingClub.

Interview

Postponed three times in two weeks, the interviewer checked your current status and asked when will you be available to work.
    Tell me something about your self.
    What is your current job?

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

career fair - phone - onsite

Applied through career fair, which led to phone screen, which led to onsite.

Onsite was full day, with interviews frontloaded and touring at the end

behavioral
    algo + ds
    algo + ds
    sys design

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LendingClub in September 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screening then talk to hiring manager on the phone. I only did initial phone screening because they were hiring for a vacant position but I am still in school

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      How did you use data to make decision in your previous role?   Answer Question

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at LendingClub (San Francisco, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

The process was incredibly fast! I interviewed first with a recruiter, then the creative director the next day. After that, I was brought in for an in-person interview with a handful of team members, and I received the offer that week!

Interview Questions

• How would you handle switching to FinTech from a different industry?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LendingClub in August 2019.

Interview

Overall very technical. The interviewer didn't go through a personal background intro and entered technical questions right after greetings. All the questions are about programming and statistics. And the beginning part is a little bit difficult.

Risk Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LendingClub (San Francisco, CA) in August 2019.

Interview

Applied online and got invited to first round phone interview the next day from hr. First round phone interview questions covered generic resume questions, but more focus on analytical and technical programming questions.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LendingClub (Lehi, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied through a hiring agency and then for the interview went through a presentation and then two round Robin interviews. I was notified within a few days of weather I was hired or not. For one of the round Robin interviews I face times with someone in California.

Interview Questions

• What is the best customer service you have received?   1 Answer

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LendingClub (Lehi, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was great. I applied online, got a email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview , I was invited for the 1:1 interview in Lehi, UT. All the process took about two week.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LendingClub (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out within 24 hours of application submission. Connected for a screening call within a few days, followed by a SQL coding assessment, then phone interview with analytics director. Generally condescending attitudes from both contacts. Recruiter told me in so many words that they didn't think they'd be able to find anybody qualified for the position in Salt Lake City. When I asked about advancement opportunities at corporate headquarters, the director scolded me for several minutes about not being allowed to relocate for 12 months after hire.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straightforward SQL assessment, requiring intermediate level aggregation and joins   Answer Question