LendingUSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at LendingUSA

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LendingUSA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Conducted initial phone interview with the hiring manager. Touched on the position responsibilities and my experience. He advised that I should expect a response in ~1 week letting me know whether they would move forward with me or not. Sure enough, there was follow up and we coordinated an on-site interview.

LendingUSA is located in the Sherman Oaks Galleria; a great location in my opinion. Initial impression of office was great, people I spoke with were nice, helpful and organized.

Met with two network administrators and discussed more of the job details and my background. Second half of interview I met with the CTO; he is a very knowledgeable and overall great person. Based on our conversation, I decided that this would be a great company to work for and grow with.

An offer was given to me a few days later and I accepted it. The hiring process overall was very satisfactory. There was clear communication, structure, and fulfilled expectations.. not much more you can ask for.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the OSI model?   Answer Question
    • What is your familiarity with servers, networking, and cloud based solutions?   Answer Question
    • “You come back from lunch and someone reports that the whole network is down.. what is your troubleshooting process?”   Answer Question
    • What do you know about LendingUSA and why do you want to work here?   Answer Question