Lendkey Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2018.

Interview

First was a brief phone interview with HR that included some basics about the role and the company. Questions asked were fairly basic such as describe your experience, why are you interested in the role and the company. After the phone interview I went into their office for an in-person interview with the hiring manager (1 hour) and HR (1 hour). The in-person interview was really great, much more of a conversation than someone sticking to a script of questions. What really struck me during the in-person interview was how much everyone I spoke with really enjoyed working at LendKey and definitely made me more excited to continue on in the interview process.

After the first in-person interview I was asked to come back in for a final in-person interview with a member of senior management. This interview was very similar in terms of questions asked to the previous in-person interview. Mostly just around internal culture fit and the responsibilities of the role.

A couple of days after my final in-person interview, HR reached out with a verbal offer then followed up with a written offer. Overall from start to finish the process was about two weeks which was really great in that it moved quickly and I was never left wondering what the status was which I appreciated. HR was super communicative and flexible with scheduling throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous experience/how do you think it translates to this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with a few different people in the same day and we talked about previous experiences and it was all very easy, however, this was at a time early in the company's years and they have since made it a bit harder and many people have come and gone.

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Blue Ash, OH).

Interview

Walked into their office and sat in the waiting area as one of the interviews had gone over. Gave me a chance to check out the office which is really nice. Proceeded to be interviewed in a conference room by two people. Asked basic questions just for them to get to know me and then walked them through my resume. Took about 25 minutes. They left and two others came in, and it was pretty much the same thing with them. Took another 25 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2017.

Interview

Talked to a few employees at Miami University's career fair. Was asked into their Cincinnati office for an interview. I met with four different people. They asked basic fit questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the best advice you've ever received?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies.

Interview

I took part in a series of phone, video, and in-person interviews. This was very helpful as it allowed me to meet not only the team I would be working with, but members of other teams I would be interacting with. They have a lot of talent and great opportunity for growth, especially in their marketing department.

Interview Questions

• How can you help in increases the engagement of our lender partners?   Answer Question

UI Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies.

Interview

Spoke with the UX Designer and a few Back End Developer, they a asked me a bunch of questions. It was pretty easy interview and I think they liked me so I got the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager was a no-call, no show for a scheduled interview. Even after a few follow-ups he never responded to close the loop. I felt this was quite unprofessional as I always make an effort as a Recruiter to close the loop with interviewees. It's rare that I experience "a black hole" effect.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for Business Analyst position with the product team. The process encompassed of a phone call with director of talent followed by a video call with the product manager. After that I received a case study which tested problem solving skills in an agile development. I went on site for the final round where they organized three rounds with different team members.

Interview Questions

• How will you handle frequently changing requirements?   Answer Question
    • Behavioral questions like what will my previous boss say about me?   Answer Question

Loan Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview. Then I had an interview with 2 employees. And then I had an interview with 3 employees and that was the end of the interview process. Very fair interview system.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Ash, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lendkey Technologies (Blue Ash, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward, nothing too challenging. Started with a simple, short phone interview. Next step was an interview in the office. The office interview was broken into two segments, each lasting about fifteen to twenty minutes. About a week later was offered a internship position.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences do you have?   1 Answer