LesConcierges Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LesConcierges Interview Questions

2.6

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Online Job Application.
    Received a call and initial screening from HR representative.
    Offered an opportunity to meet the hiring manager in person without a initial call.
    I reviewed the numerous negative reviews on this site and re-contacted the HR manager to discuss my concerns.
    HR manager told me that it is a "real position" and that the hiring manager would know whether I was the right candidate in "about five minutes".
    Went to in person interview with the hiring manager.
    Hiring manager asked me about my experience running "loyalty programs", I told her that I had none.
    Neither the hiring manager or the HR representative explained why they brought me in for a role that they quite clearly thought I was not a suitable candidate for.

This firm has no qualms about wasting your time and energy.

Interview Questions

• Do you have extensive "loyalty program" experience?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I should have rescheduled and not interviewed because I was not expected due to email and weekend travel conflicts. The person that made contact with potential dates/time since I was traveling out of the area and needed to make sure I was back in the area. The person did send a date and time with asking me to confirm right away and then they can send details later. I did. It was the weekend so I understand people are busy and also need to work things out with schedules if they can. I emailed, since I was already given the time I would be at the appointment. I would hate to not show up and look as if I am not responsible and wasting their time. I went and was told they were not expecting me which I was not surprised with dealing with email and traveling. However, it worked out since someone else did not show up or rescheduled. The person had someone interview me who could fit in the time. I was interviewed by two more people after that also were fine with it. That is normal. I wasn't sure if it was someone legitimate that made contact in the beginning even thought it was through Indeed because I have been a victim of Internet Stalking. And some sites have unskilled recruiters, and scams still getting through. I have since made my resume private and got off other sites I just really do not like people with not good intentions in companies can access your information by doing favors for your nemesis that may be known and many unknown to you. So going in for the Face to Face took away those concerns somewhat. I really wondered though at first since I was contacted in the early morning hours by email. That is normal to me because I am up all night sometimes or up very early or late working or doing other things. I use email then to send things out and think nothing of it because people get them whenever they open their email. Not be expected to be alerted because I send email at 3am. This world is INTERNATIONAL with many working or living in various time zones in many professions not with routines some think everyone has or not normal. With the interviews we did change conference/meeting rooms during the process which is normal. So it was not negative to me. It may be part of the interview process to see how you adapt to change and able to still pick up where you left off. I looked at the Glass Door reviews and read information on the website but know to go in off my own experience based on what I am looking for and what they are seeking and offer. It it's a fit it will be otherwise this world is vast and move on unless there was some major harm done to file complaints. There wasn't any. The people were positive and explained things and answering questions that I interviewed. I did learn a lot of interesting information that was fascinating to me but it may not be to other people. I am glad I went in because I can refer other people when they are hiring. The way I was interviewed gave me a very good view of the company from a inside out actual position and department specific based on the client base that was not overload information. It felt like a boutique interview experience to me. Not stuffy but comfortable. I received the application and background papers due to how the scheduling went which I understand. I could not stay to do that based on another appointment scheduled. I was asked to scan it however, I let the person know I would sent it priority mail. The person explained to scan because that is secure. I said I can do both but I don't know when I will be able to access a computer to scan but I do need to go to the Post Office. I was told I would be called after they checked in with the team that interviewed me by the next day. I was not sure if things are secure and a different account they must log in to get the emails or scans. I was not going to send in my information nor Priority Mail due to reading about something that may pose a conflict of interest I wanted answered. I finally sent something to let them know I was traveling for job interviews and the best of luck in finding the appropriate fit if I wasn't one. I held off due to being contacted by them and know there are many qualified people that can be hired especially since San Francisco is a large city with a Hospitality and Travel Industry. LesConcierges was a REFRESHING interview process. They know what they are doing. And management does change up in all new companies. You must get the processes and teams to function where they flow and that is through making changes. This company really has some very great career opportunities. Sometimes it is timing or there is another position you may be a fit for or you need more experience, etc. Take the time now to define what you are seeking. It was not a stressful experience and I have truly been in places that were very immature and asking very inappropriate questions as if I was on CANDID CAMERA. That wasn't LesConcierges.

Interview Questions

• How long have I been in the Travel Industry? What are some of the locations I have traveled? What would I do when someone calls to book a flight or trip? How would I handle a complaint or unhappy client? How do I feel about the hours? Did I have any questions for them? Was their something specifically I would like to ask them? Was I familiar with the company? Was I familiar with some of the benefits?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There was the initial phone interview which was then followed up with an in person interview. A few weeks later, I received an email inviting me for a second interview with the account managers, the whole process from initial contact to last interview was about 3 weeks. After having gone through the final interview, I waited around 1 week and since I hadn't heard back from the recruiter, I decided to email politely asking if there were any updates (since I was told she would know in a few days)...no response. Having experienced this kind of treatment before with the same company (although on this prior occasion, I did not make any contact after the interviews), I wasn't entirely surprised at the lack of attention, total disregard and unprofessionalism, ironic from a company that claims to be so attentive to customer service.

Reporting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LesConcierges.

Interview

Non existent once, then got hired right away. Afterwards, manager did not even wonder what kind of skills I possess, or meet even once to determine a work plan and judge productivity, instead, my first meet with him was to get laid off because they "hired the wrong person With wrong qualificationS".... But he didn't even work with me once??

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview then group interview. At group interview they ask you to make a restaurant recommendation report on the computer using their guideline. Getting the job is pretty much heavily based on experience.

Interview Questions

• A client is stranded at the airport and shes in town for a wedding and also needed a gift, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

rather long process: phone interview, group interview in a round table with other prospective employees, followed by meetings, skills tests, followed by one on one interviews with 3 different people. Positive and upbeat.

Interview

I found the job on linkedin and applied. I was called less than one week later and asked to come in for the interview. The interview questions were standard for a hospitality job. I was offered the job two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was fairly easy and no unexpected questions occurred   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LesConcierges in October 2013.

Interview

one on one interview with direct manager who both offered me the position and then was my manager. asked to describe myself then travel experience as well as customer service. then went over the role in detail.

Interview Questions

• Describe your customer service background.   Answer Question
    • Please tell me about your travel experience (both national and international)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Long winded and lengthy. Recruiter made it seem the job was top-secret clearance. THe interviewers kept saying this is the hardest interview you will ever have. "only 20% of people make it through the process and are offered employment." entire process took more than a month of back and forth.

I interviewed in a group of 4 and then was selected to come back. And interviewed with 4 managers.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LesConcierges (San Francisco, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview with Recruiter, one in person interview with account manager. Phone interview was very easy, more of a chat with the lady. she asked a lot of classic interview questions. Second interview was a bit more formal, got asked more previous job specific questions about how I dealt with a lot of different situations. I then had to agree to a credit check and had to write a letter explaining my less than desirable score.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance in which you encountered an irate customer, and how you dealt with the situation.   Answer Question