Lesara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lesara

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)) in June 2018.

Interview

I applied online. Then i was mailed by them to choose a time slot for interview. I choose the comfortable time slot. A conformation was given that HR will call you at that time.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)) in September 2018.

Interview

First a phone interview and then another interview with an intelligence test and more in deep questions, everything went very well and smooth, they were very quick and clear with their responses.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in Lesara?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

Within a week after sending my job application, I got a screen phone call from HR of Lesara. The HR person was punctual and very friendly, and asked several questions regarding my motivation and knowledge about fashion industry. I got invitation to the second round to the lead of merchandise department the week after. The interview was professional with case study questions, aptitude test and personality question. I got invited to the third round with the founder where I have a chance to know more about the business model and the job itself.
    Generally, the whole recruiting procedure was very punctual, well-organized and smooth.

Interview Questions

• How could you plan product assortment? in which price point?   Answer Question

Merchandise Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lesara in December 2017.

Interview

The HR contacts me one day after I sent my application. and then I had a very short phone interview (less than 15 min) They forget to call me the first time and was late calling me the second time.

Merchandise Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lesara in November 2017.

Interview

Fast, fairly simple process. One screening interview with HR with standard questions.
     Followed by a skype interview with Head of Merchandise, more challenging questions however created an open discussion.
    Whole process took less than 2 weeks and offer was made a few days after interview.

Interview Questions

• What does Lesara do and why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

First step was an interview via phone with the HR, then a personal interview with someone in the same position and the teamlead, last step was the personal interview with CEO

Merchandise Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a phonecall (around 20-30 mins) after meeting the HR team at a university fair in March. It was a fast response and I had a good feeling during the call.

Interview Questions

• what made you apply at leasara, how I deal with stress and high workload, my biggest success until now. How I handle failure, stuff about what makes me a good team player. They also asked some more personal stuff (about free-time activities)- I had the feeling they really care about personality   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lesara (Berlin (Germany)).

Interview

Interview was very quick and a positive experience overall. I interviewed with HR first, then with 2 Managers and finally with the CEO. Total process took roughly 2-3 weeks. There was an online quantitative test.

Interview Questions

• When you look in the mirror, what would you change about yourself? What are your 4 strengths? And if you had to order them from strongest to weakest, what would be that order?   1 Answer

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lesara.

Interview

Very disappointed in the whole interview process. The first round was a phone screen, then 2:1 interview with department, then interview with CEO.

After the second round, I did not want to pursue Lesara further. The interviewers were very rude. I was so surprised by the severe lack of professionalism. This is a strong sign of a very immature company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lesara.

Interview

The interview process was quite fast, took nothing more than 5 work days from the first contact until the offer.
    My process was a little bit different but the those were all steps:
    First contact with CTO;
    Technical test;
    Technical interview with a software engineers and a tech lead;
    Final feedback from CTO;