LeverX Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at LeverX

Anonymous Employee in Minsk

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeverX (Minsk) in Mar 2021

Interview

All interview was like stress test, because we have only 30 minutes to communicate. Technical specialist asked me about my choice in development direction (because for some reason he thought that I didn't understand what I would learn in this course).

Interview Questions
  • During the interview I was asked questions about differences between programming languages, a little about data structures (hash-table), how to compile and run Java console application. Then, we talked about primitive types in Java, how much space it take and that how effectively store data in hash-table based on array. Also, technical specialist asked me about difference between GET and POST requests and about HTTP in general.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minsk

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LeverX (Minsk) in Oct 2019

Interview

I was studied at LeverX java lab in Minsk. It took 6 weeks. After that, I had an interview. It was too simple and it seemed that the decision about me had already been taken.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

227 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LeverX (Troy, MI) in Aug 2019

Interview

Straightforward, I was asked about experience. How one can function in a work setting. Salary expectations. Great people with nice personalities. They are a smaller company but it is a tight knit team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed