Levi, Ray and Shoup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Levi, Ray and Shoup Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.5

Technical Writer Interview

Interview

In-person interview at the Peoria office (long since closed). Brief, and interviewer showed little interest. Rejection letter received a couple days later and was postmarked the day of the interview (which occurred in the afternoon). Wait at least a day or two to show you put some thought into the decision.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Springfield, IL).

Interview

phone interview was mediocre, in-person interview with division management was worse - poorly prepared, vague questions, an attitude of "I'm too busy for this." There was a lack of follow-up, and poor communication in the entire process

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an LRS employee for a position in my area. She was very professional and very knowledgable about the position for which they were hiring. I had just posted my resume a week or two prior to the phone call so it was nice to hear I was qualified for something in such a quick time span.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

They really just wanted to know what kind of experience I had. Super friendly guys, just asked what languages I have worked with and also what kind of projects I'd worked on.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to see yourself doing in this field in a few years?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Very informal, campus career connects got me in touch with them. Two Skype interviews and a few phone calls with the human resources department. Most of the discussion was about my previous work history and what experience I had working directly with people. The job is very particular so I had a lot of questions about what the day to day process was for someone in this position. Also, they hire felons.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none whatsoever. This what you get.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Web cam interview, mainly behavioural-based questions; lasted 30 minutes. I met recruiters at the job fair, they invited me to their happy hour to meet their staff. Then I kept in contact with one recruiter for 3 mos to get my training set up. I did not have to fill out an application all I did was email my resume

Interview Questions

• "Tell me a time you had to deal with change and how did you handle it?"   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Interview

It was typical frank and straightforward.

IT Desktop Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup.

Interview

Application, Phone Interview, In Person Interview.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions came as a surprise or were hard to answer.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Started out strong and progressed very well and suddenly stopped. I believe market direction probably stopped new hiring

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glastonbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Levi, Ray and Shoup (Glastonbury, CT) in July 2011.

Interview

Internal recruiter, Psycholgical testing and face to face interviews culminating in a trip to HQ

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to make less money than you are used to?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I received a higher salary than offered and a draw package equal to 50% of commissions