Levtech Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Levtech Consulting Interview Questions

Interviews at Levtech Consulting

Financial Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Levtech Consulting.

Interview

The Interview was taken over Phone Screen. There were two rounds a)HR Round B)Technical round. The Technical round would test your Accounting Skill and your Accounting Knowledge.
    The technical Round was a bit difficult nut to Crack.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions from E-commerce accounting, Accounting Standards, and Basic Accounting Entries   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

detailed interview process, you must have core knowledge of function for which you are applying. I had great experience of interview and salary negotiation.

My interview was going on for 50 minutes, if you are outstation candidate then Skype interview will be taken or F2F will be there.

Interview Questions

• If you are applying as Functional Consultant, are you ready to travel abroad? do you have Valid Passport?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was normal as per market standard after providing authentic current salary proof.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levtech Consulting (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2010.

Interview

Everything was perfect from interview call till selection and final offer from the company

Systems Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Levtech Consulting (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview process won't be that great , all they want you to say that you're willing to go on-site to dubai and gulf countries for their deployment of Microsoft Dynamics

Intern Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process was very crisp and to the point . The interviewers were very clear in what they wanted. The overall interview experience was really remarkable and it defines the standard of the company

Interview Questions

• What are the software's which you are comfortable with ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Levtech Consulting in April 2019.

Interview

2 interviews were conducted over the phone. Both the interviews were around 30-40 minutes. The department head asked me about my knowledge in the field I was applying for and inquired about my various interests.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Levtech Consulting in May 2019.

Interview

Two interviews were conducted over the phone. Both the interviews were around 30-40 mins. The department head asked me about my knowledge in the field i was applying to and inquired about my interests.