LexisNexis Risk Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job and got contacted by Brooke 2-3 days later to set up a initial interview with her. After our conversation she confirmed me that I was a good fit and she would set up a phone interview with the Director of the team. The second interview was around 40 minutes, and mostly about my experience. He asked if I could potentially come up for an interview. The next day Brooke confirmed me that they wanted to bring me in for an in person the following werk. I was out of state so they offered to pay my expenses. But that they needed me to complete a logic/behavior assessment.
    The in person interview consisted of 2-1 hour meetings. The first one was with the team and the second one was with a peer of the Director. I thought the first interview went great talking about my experience, the second one was more behavioral questions. I didn't do as great in my opinion but I got a call the next day to ask if I was interested. And got a written offer the day after. Got offered more than the range I provided and was able to ask for a week of non paid vacay for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you didn't meet the due date for an assignment.   Answer Question

Records Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Three-part interview process. First is via phone with talent acquisition just to see if you're still interested in the job. Second with mid-level manager/supervisor. Third and final interview with department head.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

This was a very long process for a middle manager position. I ended up withdrawing from the process because it had taken 2 months and I still needed 3 more interviews (out of a total of 7). They were not very prompt in regards to scheduling the appointments. That being said, it seemed like a good company that just required way too much.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with trying to sell a product that you know a company needs but they don't think they do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First phone screen, then technical interview. Team interview. Personal interview. Offer. Very well harmonized team. People are work balance oriented. Genuinely a place where people skills are as important as tech skills

Risk and Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted and online application and as contacted by a recruiter a few days later. The initial phone screen was very pleasant, the recruiter was kind and professional. The interview was scheduled for the next week. I interviewed with 3 people related to this position for about an hour. We spoke like we had known each other, laughing about the idiosyncrasies of our positions and industry. The job offer came about a week later. The background screen is very thorough and takes about 2 weeks. I accepted and love the job!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been running IT audits?   1 Answer
    • What types of IT audits have you had worked with?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a job now?   1 Answer
    • How long have you had your (security) industry certification?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I had been making and they didn't blink at the figure.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Steps of Interview:

First call was a telephonic round with HR explaining your previous work experience and HR briefs you about the company and its benefits. And then if he feels your experience matches the job requirement then you are invited to attend on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience on your technologies you put on your Resume. And also few general behavioral questions   1 Answer

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First there was a HR Screening phone call. Then two separate calls with the hiring manager and her manager. After going through that process, I was short listed along with two other candidates for onsite interviews.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I applied for the position on Aug 4, was contacted by HR and went through a phone screening interview two weeks later. They asked me about my current salary, which I shared, and said they would be competitive. I then went through a series of phone interviews and in-person interviews from Aug 22 through Oct 3. There were a total of 7 phone interviews and 2 on-site interviews, speaking with 10 separate interviewers in total (mostly Directors). They mostly asked me to walk through my resume and experience.

I felt the number of interviews and time commitment away from my current job was excessive. I was never asked for references, which is a good thing since my current employer is not aware of my job search. I waited a month after my last interview and emailed HR for a status update. They responded the next day that the hiring manager went with an alternative candidate.

Despite all of the above I think I can truly say that I got a good picture of the position and the company. Everyone that I spoke with was very friendly and professional. If a similar opportunity opened up, I would seriously consider interviewing with them again because LN seems like it would be a great company to work for.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Select the job you are interested, apply and reach out to the hiring manager for any initial questions. Know the role you are applying for and gain an understanding of the type of work you are interested. Utilize this information for specific questions related to your role. This will make for an easy conversation with the hiring manager who may require you meet with 2 additional leaders within the organization for approval.

Interview Questions

• Name an app that you use frequently, what would you change about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Interview

Pretty standard phone screen several phone and on-site interviews. The only process that was a bit rough was the employment verification. The investigators were based in India and had difficulty communicating with past employers. They made several errors that took a few passes to rectify.

Interview Questions

• How have you added value to and grown relationships with clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Satisfied with initial offer.