LexisNexis Risk Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2018

2.9

IT Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied for the position through my university and was selected for a phone interview a couple weeks later. Another round of phone interviews led to an in-person interview with management. The whole process was very laid back, and it really felt like the interviewers were trying to get to know you. They stressed work-life balance, which was very refreshing.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Saint Cloud, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

Found on LinkedIn.
    Phone background checked first.
    Then 1:4 group interview.
    VERY HARSH questions. very technical questions related to the job requirements. MUST PREPARE WELL for it.
    Then office visit, accept the offer letter with very good benefits.

Interview Questions

• Explain your GPA?
      Case Studies
      what would you do in this situation
      what is (specific technical terms)   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy if you are prepared, however, you have to go through way too many people. The good part is it's all over the phone. You have an initial phone interview with a recruiter on the east coast. If you get selected, s/he'll reach out to you for the next phase. This step, you will have to talk to three people that'll be part of the team. The last person I talked to wanted to see some artifacts to support some projects I worked on so I had to email it to her. I'm still waiting for the next step if I make it, and again it'll be another interview with another person.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Was called after Career Fair. The interview was a short 30 min interview with mostly behavioral and situational questions. Only one easy algorithm question was asked at the end. Rest of the interview was mostly based on resume.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, difficult project I worked on, an Interesting project I worked on.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job and got contacted by Brooke 2-3 days later to set up a initial interview with her. After our conversation she confirmed me that I was a good fit and she would set up a phone interview with the Director of the team. The second interview was around 40 minutes, and mostly about my experience. He asked if I could potentially come up for an interview. The next day Brooke confirmed me that they wanted to bring me in for an in person the following werk. I was out of state so they offered to pay my expenses. But that they needed me to complete a logic/behavior assessment.
    The in person interview consisted of 2-1 hour meetings. The first one was with the team and the second one was with a peer of the Director. I thought the first interview went great talking about my experience, the second one was more behavioral questions. I didn't do as great in my opinion but I got a call the next day to ask if I was interested. And got a written offer the day after. Got offered more than the range I provided and was able to ask for a week of non paid vacay for the holidays.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you didn't meet the due date for an assignment.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on Linkedin, recruiter contacted me next day. After a few days of back & forth a hiring manager interview was scheduled. The interview went over my background & skills. Was invited for an interview on campus, involved a case interview and then interaction with a few directors

Records Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Three-part interview process. First is via phone with talent acquisition just to see if you're still interested in the job. Second with mid-level manager/supervisor. Third and final interview with department head.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

This was a very long process for a middle manager position. I ended up withdrawing from the process because it had taken 2 months and I still needed 3 more interviews (out of a total of 7). They were not very prompt in regards to scheduling the appointments. That being said, it seemed like a good company that just required way too much.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with trying to sell a product that you know a company needs but they don't think they do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First phone screen, then technical interview. Team interview. Personal interview. Offer. Very well harmonized team. People are work balance oriented. Genuinely a place where people skills are as important as tech skills

Risk and Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I submitted and online application and as contacted by a recruiter a few days later. The initial phone screen was very pleasant, the recruiter was kind and professional. The interview was scheduled for the next week. I interviewed with 3 people related to this position for about an hour. We spoke like we had known each other, laughing about the idiosyncrasies of our positions and industry. The job offer came about a week later. The background screen is very thorough and takes about 2 weeks. I accepted and love the job!

Interview Questions

• How long have you been running IT audits?   1 Answer
    • What types of IT audits have you had worked with?   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking for a job now?   1 Answer
    • How long have you had your (security) industry certification?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I had been making and they didn't blink at the figure.