LexisNexis Risk Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LexisNexis Risk Solutions Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

Records Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Duluth, GA).

Interview

Three-part interview process. First is via phone with talent acquisition just to see if you're still interested in the job. Second with mid-level manager/supervisor. Third and final interview with department head.

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions in January 2017.

Interview

This was a very long process for a middle manager position. I ended up withdrawing from the process because it had taken 2 months and I still needed 3 more interviews (out of a total of 7). They were not very prompt in regards to scheduling the appointments. That being said, it seemed like a good company that just required way too much.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with trying to sell a product that you know a company needs but they don't think they do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First phone screen, then technical interview. Team interview. Personal interview. Offer. Very well harmonized team. People are work balance oriented. Genuinely a place where people skills are as important as tech skills

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First there was a HR Screening phone call. Then two separate calls with the hiring manager and her manager. After going through that process, I was short listed along with two other candidates for onsite interviews.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I applied for the position on Aug 4, was contacted by HR and went through a phone screening interview two weeks later. They asked me about my current salary, which I shared, and said they would be competitive. I then went through a series of phone interviews and in-person interviews from Aug 22 through Oct 3. There were a total of 7 phone interviews and 2 on-site interviews, speaking with 10 separate interviewers in total (mostly Directors). They mostly asked me to walk through my resume and experience.

I felt the number of interviews and time commitment away from my current job was excessive. I was never asked for references, which is a good thing since my current employer is not aware of my job search. I waited a month after my last interview and emailed HR for a status update. They responded the next day that the hiring manager went with an alternative candidate.

Despite all of the above I think I can truly say that I got a good picture of the position and the company. Everyone that I spoke with was very friendly and professional. If a similar opportunity opened up, I would seriously consider interviewing with them again because LN seems like it would be a great company to work for.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Dayton, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy interview process. Select the job you are interested, apply and reach out to the hiring manager for any initial questions. Know the role you are applying for and gain an understanding of the type of work you are interested. Utilize this information for specific questions related to your role. This will make for an easy conversation with the hiring manager who may require you meet with 2 additional leaders within the organization for approval.

Interview Questions

• Name an app that you use frequently, what would you change about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Interview

Pretty standard phone screen several phone and on-site interviews. The only process that was a bit rough was the employment verification. The investigators were based in India and had difficulty communicating with past employers. They made several errors that took a few passes to rectify.

Interview Questions

• How have you added value to and grown relationships with clients?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Satisfied with initial offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

30 minutes phone interview ask about your skills and experiences. Receive a result after 3 hours and move on to onsite interview. It is 1 hour interview with 4 people, the interview is quite easy.

Interview Questions

• They ask about project, how you handle cases and some basic OOP questions as well as database question   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

My interview was 22 years ago. The first time in 22 years going on interview. The first day I got interview was the day the job stop interview all the peoples.

Interview Questions

• Want hours can you work and will transport be trouble for you.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

The process itself went smoothly and very quickly. They were able to accommodate my out-of-state situarion and we conducted everything by phone. Went through 3 interviews/screenings, personality/IQ test, baxkground and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What is the most frustrating thing about your current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate what I wanted for salary, however, I was asked for and supplied last years W2 to support my request.