LexisNexis Risk Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2018

2.9

Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted by HR department and scheduled an initial interview, reviewing my background and interests. After this conversation, there were two phone interviews, one with the hiring manager (approx an hour) then with their boss (very short call). After these were completed, I had an one hour in person interview on site with the hiring manager and two upper level managers. Overall the process is slow and getting a reply to your email from HR is very difficult. The hiring manager and team were very professional and asked thoughtful questions related to the position. If you are looking to move quickly, this may not be the employer for you.

Software Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 interviews, the first two being by phone and the last being face-to-face. I was contacted a week after submitting an application for a phone interview with a recruiter at HR, who inquired about standard stuff and asked about my experiences. That information was then taken and further dissected with a second interview, this time with a Senior Software Engineer. I was then asked to come on-site for an interview with a panel of internship sponsors, asking mainly about my education as they appeared to be unfamiliar with my program. The process went surprisingly quick, and I was rather satisfied with it in general.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Initially contacted by HR department and scheduled and initial phone interview with the team manager.
    The interview with the team manager was short but included some basic technical questions and questions about my current job and reason for leaving. At the end of the interview he said HR would contact me to schedule an in person interview. The in person interview included the team manager plus 4 team members. The entire interview lasted around 2 hours and included all sorts of technical questions. The last 30 minutes was about personal experiences, strength and weakness, etc.
    The whole process from the application time to the offer last about 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were commonly asked questions although I did not know some of them at the time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate as they offered what I had asked for.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Cloud, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Saint Cloud, MN) in June 2010.

Interview

The hiring process involved 2 over the phone interviews (One with my to-be manager, the other with their manager located in Georgia). Once those were done I had an in-person interview, first with my to-be manager and then with 3 of the other software engineers in the office. The interview with my manager involved basic personal questions, the engineers were then brought in to test the technical aspect. After those interviews were over I was directed to a website designed to test my C++ proficiency. Once completed I was called and given the job offer.

Interview Questions

• In O notation, what is the most efficient sorting algorithm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate $45,000 starting right out of college. A bit of a low-ball figure, but without any "real world" experience it was the best I could get.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

Second interview was conducted at first interview time. This occurred in a large conference room where there were glass walls. At first that was a little intimidating, but the interview quickly became more comfortable.

Negotiation

I indicated my salary requirement and it was offered.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

30 minutes phone interview ask about your skills and experiences. Receive a result after 3 hours and move on to onsite interview. It is 1 hour interview with 4 people, the interview is quite easy.

Interview Questions

• They ask about project, how you handle cases and some basic OOP questions as well as database question   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions.

Interview

First phone screen, then technical interview. Team interview. Personal interview. Offer. Very well harmonized team. People are work balance oriented. Genuinely a place where people skills are as important as tech skills

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

2 Steps of Interview:

First call was a telephonic round with HR explaining your previous work experience and HR briefs you about the company and its benefits. And then if he feels your experience matches the job requirement then you are invited to attend on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Experience on your technologies you put on your Resume. And also few general behavioral questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions (Boca Raton, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Got in through a recruiter. They were fast getting back to me. I did three online assesments on C#, SQL, .NET, 1 phone interview with the hiring managers, 1 interview on site.

Strategic Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LexisNexis Risk Solutions in June 2012.

Interview

It started with a contingent recruiter who saw my profile on LinkedIn, which had two interviews with them. Then had phone interviews with HR recruiter and hiring manager. After that, I was flown to the home office and had 5 more interviews, including the CEO. A little overwhelming, but everyone made you feel comfortable.