Lextech Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lextech Global Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Lextech Global Services

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services in April 2014.

Interview

I recently decided to pursue a change in my career and applied for the Business Development position with Lextech Global Services. A few days after submitting my resume, I received a call from the Director of Recruitment and Strategy and had a wonderful initial phone conversation. Pamela Coley is a consummate professional and kept me informed on all the interview steps that I could expect. I am based in San Francisco and the Lextech office is in Lisle, IL, so the initial interviews were conducted via Skype. Pamela was phenomenal in aligning interview schedules to meet the time-zone differences.

After a few successful rounds of Skype interviews, I was invited to Chicago to meet the team face-to-face. Again, Pamela and the Lextech team made sure that my travel arrangements and accommodations were set up and that I had all the information necessary prior to me even getting on a plane. I was also given an itinerary of my schedule of interview and events, so that I was never unsure of what to expect.

I am happy to say that Lextech made me an offer and I am now a proud member of the Lextech team. Pamela and Chad Lilly were instrumental in my decision to join the organization and I can not say enough about their diligence and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• I did not find the interview process to be difficult whatsoever.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services.

Interview

The interview process was horrible and very unspecific. The interviewer didn't recall the info because he was too busy at the time. It was simply a waste of time.

Interview Questions

I would not work for a company that simply do not have their process together, horrible first impression.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services (Naperville, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, online programming test, then an onsite visit that was just to show around the place. The programming test was just three questions, not too hard. Phone screen was really generic, just speak truthfully. Some questions about what languages you are best in.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the projects you've worked on and what were some challenges you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services (Chicago, IL) in December 2018.

Interview

An interview with the Human Resources department was first, followed by a very brief interview with a manager who had been at the company for a very long time. I was contacted via LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• Describe your style of getting buy-in from the project team.   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services (Lisle, IL).

Interview

Phone interview. I was then brought into the office on the second floor in a tiny room for a 5 hour interview. I met everyone I think works there. I had to hear about the Lextech story three times and realized they were not a normal app shop. They tried to hard to sell the "Startup" culture.

Interview Questions

• Not a hard interview. They did not know what questions to ask.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation really 5k more but that was almost the same I was earning from the job I had left.

Executive Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services in March 2015.

Interview

Typical process with the phone interview with HR and then I had a Skype interview with the hiring manager. What an awesome guy. He seemed truly genuine about his employees and wanted to help them succeed. We pretty much had a conversation more than a "tennis match" interview. He asked a few questions about my skills and I walked away from the interview feeling pretty positive.

A week later, I received a decline email. What a bummer! :(

Interview Questions

• Asked a bunch of tech questions - I definitely expected that!   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services (Lisle, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted former colleague who checked my resume and vouched for me to get an interview. I spoke with several people. Some 1/1 and others as a group. All came at me about responsibilities of the job from different angles. It helped that I had some examples of my past work that I could show them. In addition they were VERY pleased that I was passionate about technology. That went a long way.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation in the past where you were not sure if you could succeed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very low key. They are willing to negotiate but only within their budgeted parameters. They focus on being fiscally responsible which is good for all in the long run.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services (Downers Grove, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The recruiter called me and I had a phone interview with him. I came in the office a couple of days later and had an interview with someone from HR. Following that, I had a Skype interview with the President of the company and then came in to have interviews with the Executive Assistants.

Client Partner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services in July 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who found me online and screened me. Followed by a series of 6 x 30-45 minute phone interviews with 5 people over the course of a month, leading up to a final in person interview if selected. I was told by each person that I spoke with that I would fit in very well with the company and the culture based upon my discussions and that they were impressed with my background, skills, and responses and career history at the end of each call. One individual said that he was going to recommend me as a "Hire" for the position. I was called by the recruiter who informed me that "They were very impressed by you, and thought you would be a great fit. However, they had to other candidates that had more experience than you and chose to not bring you in for the final interview because they had to eliminate someone. But they may want to speak to you again in the future about additional positions as they open up."

I have never heard of a company putting someone through so many interview rounds only to not bring them in for the final interview "Because they had to eliminate someone". A series of 6 phone interviews is highly excessive, especially if they have no intension of bringing you in or really considering you for the position because other candidates had "more experience". If that is the case, which I find improbable... Then eliminate the person after the first or second round. Don't tell them they are an excellent fit for the company and the position and string them along, while making them rearrange their schedule to your availability; only to eliminate them at the last stage after telling them how great they are along the entire process. It's disrespectful and honestly cost me a lot money from the loss of billable hours. I almost want to send them an invoice for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• "You have an impressive career history and and level of achievement, especially for someone your age. Can you tell me how you have achieved and progressed so much in your career thus far and what motivates you?"   Answer Question

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lextech Global Services in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was efficient but thorough. I met with the head of technology, the head of delivery, a technical team leader, and an additional team member to ensure my knowledge of Scrum, mobile, and consulting were up to par.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions regarded difficult business cases in maintaining a Scrum delivery framework to a large waterfall client as a custom app consultant. Be sure you have the necessary experience and do additional research if needed.   Answer Question