Lia Sophia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lia Sophia Interview Questions

1.4

Advisor/Unit Leader Interview

Interview

Anyone could sign up. There was no "interview" process. Was required to have a certain number of starter parties lined up before my upline would allow me to purchase the starter kit. To become a unit leader, you had to maintain a certain amount of sales per month and have built a team. The team also had to have a certain amount of sales per month in order to qualify as a unit leader.

Interview Questions

Interview

The application is pretty clear cut. You should only need to complete it, attach for check for your kit, and send it off. However, I was faced with a brick wall. I was told I could not start until I had 5 parties. I mentioned during this lunch meeting that the application said that was optional, but my upline stated for her it was not, it was mandatory. So though there isn't an interviewing process, you do have to complete your application, pay for the kit, and hold 5 parties borrowing materials from others until you are able to order your own (because you cant until you're official).

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lia Sophia.

Interview

I was prefer by accurate Temporary service

Interview Questions

• what is my goals for the next 5 years with my current job and what expectation I will like to meet during that same time frame.   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pompton Plains, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lia Sophia (Pompton Plains, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

Basically if you want to take on "your own business", you sign the contract and send a check. Once that is received, you need to host a "starter show" to quality fly as an advisor.

Interview Questions

• Why Lia Sophia?
      Can you commit a few hours a week to making phone calls?
      Would you like to choose nights you want to work?
      Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lia Sophia (Cleveland, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

No interview. Recruited by an advisor that was providing a home party for a friend. Working from home and selling beautiful jewelry to women through the home party business sounded like a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• If I was interested in having my own business and making through home party sales   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lia Sophia (Columbus, OH) in February 2010.

Interview

very easy met with manager she explained the business and I got started!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Work hard, have fun, and you will make a lot of extra cash!

Independent Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lia Sophia.

Interview

EASY! I researched several of this type of company, and Lia Sophia had the best opportunities for their Advisors - the best incentives for their Hostesses, and the best specials for their customers. The starter kit was inexpensive, there were no absolute quota's, and you can't get better training anywhere!

Interview Questions

• If you think you can't do it alone, they are there to help you. Many people think it may be difficult to get in front of a group and speak, but with help and training, they make it easy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starter Kit was reasonable with many pieces to start and grow the business.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lia Sophia in September 2010.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview in which I learned it was a commission only job