Liaison Creative + Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Liaison Creative + Marketing

2.8

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I had three in-person meetings. All were set up as more of a conversation rather than a Q&A session. It helped me get to know Liaison's people more while learning about the client I would be working with. The recruiter also kept me up-to-date on next steps or where they were at in the process.

Interview Questions

• Most were more in-depth questions about my experience, especially in B2B.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing in January 2015.

Interview

30 minutes phone call followed by an in-person meetings with Talent Director and Account Supervisor. After the agency reached out to the corporate client and confirmed interest, another round of final interview with the account supervisor to review the specific client requirements and opportunity to meet with the client via phone or in-person

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience on marketing project management for a large corporation.   1 Answer

Event Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX).

Interview

Great experience. I've interviewed with this company for various positions over the years and really like their approach. Scott was great communicating throughout the process and I really felt he was my advocate.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about your last position? (Most of the questions were pretty standard)   Answer Question

Events Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX).

Interview

Interview with Liaison was a meet and greet not really an interview. They set up a meeting with the potential employer that is actually an interview, Liaison doesn't make the final decision. I was basically told by Liaison that I had the job then went to this meeting that was actually an hour long full interview with the company and was not selected for the job, which is fine I understand not being the right fit for a job but I didn't like the way I was lead on by Liaison. The recruiters need to be careful with wording and don't walk me through the office to meet everyone saying i'm replacing the previous person that was hired on full time by the potential company when I haven't completed the process.

Interview Questions

• Types of events, size of events managed? basic questions more getting to know you then real questions.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Liaison worked closely with me on my resume. I feel this has helped present me better to their clients. Also they really looked at my skills and figured out what positions translated best to match.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to do? Where could they be helpful.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied late in the week and shortly after (by Wednesday) I was at the office for an in-person interview with the on-site recruiter. That was almost a month ago and haven't heard back about next steps although I keep hearing they are still in the recruiting process.
    The company seems like a great place to work with lots of flexibility and a variety of opportunities.
    If only the communication was the same.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions to establish whether or not you are a good fit for the company and qualified for the job. I was given a tour of the office and everyone seemed very nice and professional.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a brief email back and forth, followed by a chat on the phone going over certain qualifications, then met at their offices for a personal interview for a about 45m.

Interview Questions

• What would be your exact process to get to the desired goal?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

I reached out via email, talked on the phone with the Liaison recruiter, met in person with the Liaison recruiter. I then prepared a specific marketing piece calling out my relevant experience (the client is in a specialty field), which landed me an in-person interview with the direct client. We negotiated a contract agreement and I got to work within two days.

Interview Questions

• "Why are you the best person for this job?"   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and relatively casual. I had a phone screening with a Liaison recruiter and one in person interview at Liaison, followed by an onsite interview with the client. Everyone I met at Liaison was extremely friendly and helpful, clearly explaining next steps in the process along the way.

Copywriter Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Liaison Creative + Marketing.

Interview

This is an update to the review I left last year since they decided to reply with untrue statements and failed to tell the whole story. What happened:

The recruiter contacted me about a position that was sold as full time with benefits. He failed to contact me within a reasonable amount of time, saw my comment in Austin Digital Jobs about the job fair, so decided to call me while I was on the road. Thankfully, I brought an extra pair of clothes and already had a place to stay; otherwise, I would not have been able to make his last minute interview request. I also think it was shady of him to try to piggy back off my Austin trip and act entitled to my time later when he certainly was not compensating me for my gas, lodging or food. I stated I could meet their client in the morning, but needed to leave right after to be in Houston by the afternoon. Despite this, he was pushy and insisted that we talk right after the interview (even though I already stated I had somewhere to be). I already accommodated your last minute interview request with my schedule. You can’t wait a day to talk? I replied back to him telling him I am no longer interested because a. He switched it to a freelance position AFTER the interview and b. His unprofessional and pushy tone was off putting.

I spoke with the owner about the recruiter’s unprofessional behavior, and the owner proceeded to yell at me and tell me I should be grateful for a job opportunity. First of all, the job is not what you originally sold me on. I am not spending money to move to Austin for a petty freelance position. And second, no, I don’t have to take just any job. I get to decide what is best for me, not you. So I think it is comical that they replied to my first review last year and put it off on me like I was the angry and disturbing one for simply stating my opinion. My honest assessment is that the men who work here are misogynist jerks who can’t stand a strong woman standing up for herself. Angry and disturbing for using my voice? Mmmm k!

If I see another long reply on here that alludes to the fact that I was in the wrong or am just an angry person, I will continue to update this review.