Liberty Bank (Connecticut) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Liberty Bank (Connecticut) Interview Questions

Interviews at Liberty Bank (Connecticut)

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Liberty Bank (Connecticut)

Floating Summer Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Connecticut) (Middletown, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an in person interview by an HR Member, who was also the Assistant Vice President of the Company, within 2 weeks. Best pay offered between my three interviews that week, (the other two were with Wells Fargo and Webster) at $13.25 an hour. 37.5 - 44 Hours a week. Reimbursement of 0.52 cents per mile traveled (which is not taxed!). Also interviewed with another associate. Both very nice people.

Interview Questions

• Questions mainly focused on my previous work experiences, cash handling experiences, pros and cons of my work ethic.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. I looked up a couple reviews and found that the average pay for a teller was around 14 dollars hourly, So I didn't really think negotiating would get me much more. Also, the mileage reimbursement will provide a lot more money.

Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Connecticut).

Interview

You will have in person interviews at the hiring bank and main office and Phone interviews with the regional manager and the HR person of the bank. They all just about ask the same questions with slight variations.

Interview Questions

• Why do i like customer service?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Liberty Bank (Connecticut) in January 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend for the position. I spoke with the assistant manager over the phone and we set a time for the in person interview. They asked your general interview questions and told me about the position. I am waiting for them to conclude interviews to give me a decision.